First timing it........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Taconinja05, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Taconinja05

Taconinja05 New Member

How many of your first times were spent with someone you were in a relationship with? I mean did you actually love them? Or was it a one nightstand/ fuck buddy sorta deal? Was it everything you expected it to be?

I mean i see it as if you love someone the first time you have sex with that person is going to be special regardless if its your first time or not.

The reason i've ask this is becuase i've been recently propostioned by one of my good female friends for some no strings attached sex....

2. Taconinja05

Taconinja05 New Member

So any opinions on this?

3. What do you want? It doesn't matter what we want, it matters what you want.

My first time really sucked. I'd like to think it was from my lack of experience.

If you want to go for it, go for it. Though I'm impartial to NSA or FWB sex. ;)

4. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

first time i had sex was with some chick i met for a week... no1 i loved.. id still be a virgin if i w8ed for that bullshit

5. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

Oh it really is like a warm apple pie

6. kiri

kiri New Member

i lost my virginity to a guy i dated for like a year and a half. i didn't love him, i was in high school.

7. Desibabu345

Desibabu345 I like meat. Man meat.

Its up to how you feel. My first was with my girlfriend (also her first) and yes it was hilariously awkward/painful for her/not that romantic, but thats what made it great.

There were a number of chances that I had with girls who had 'been around' so to speak, but in hindsight I am absolutely glad that I waited.

*edit* btw we were/are in love. Thought that might be pertinent.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

All of them.

9. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

With my boyfriend and we were together for 10 months before hand and still together. I love him very much.

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

The first time I had sex was just like any other time I had sex except it happened to be the first time. It's an artificial distinction that only exists if you think it does.

Minus whale start fucking already.

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

With my first gf three months in. We were both very high on each other (and I mean that literally). It was awesome.

However, I don't have a first time with anyone else to which I can compare it.

12. Autorotate

Autorotate New Member

Still with my first, going on 4 years now.... we first had sex 2 years in I think, something like that. Love her. teehee

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I slept with my first long term "love" relationship. It was not everything I thought it would be. In fact, I still recall after the first time thinking "that was it?" It didn't make me love him more, in fact, it didn't make me feel like we were closer....it just was. Most likely because it was high school and neither of us knew what the fuck we were doing. Hence why I laugh when high schoolers have lots of sex.

14. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I lost my virginity to a girl who was not really my g/f at the time, but more-so a friend with benefits (but we both liked each other a lot, just not dating). A month later though we ended up getting together and dated for 6 years after that and loved each other (still do even though were broken up).

So at the time of losing my V-card she was just a girl I liked. But in the end, she ended up being my g/f for 6 years love definitely developed.

15. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Guy I dated for four years. At the time I thought I was in love with him. I may have been, I don't really remember. It was pretty "that was it" I somehow thought it would be a different orgasm than I got from masturbating. However, it DID make me feel 'closer' to him.

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

relationship, neither of us pretended to be in love beyond caring for each other as people do. it was pretty crappy, overall.

17. Potato2

Potato2 Money and the power

first time was with a fuck buddy, wish i had waited for my (now) gf

18. Firenze

Firenze New Member

Many of my friends had sex with girls, although they were not in love with each other. that was just a try out. I thinks that's just disgusting.

19. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I lost mine to a girl I didn't love and actually sex only met on expectations on the 3rd time. I guess it took me awhile to get comfortable and confident with everything :o

20. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

mine was with a girl who at the time i had been dating for 3 weeks