First timer here for speed dating

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JakobwithaK, Apr 19, 2009.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I will be going to my very first speed dating event in the evening of the 28th where I will meet anywhere from 20-25 single ladies from ages 25-33.

I'm just trying this cause my bro paid for my ticket and gave it to me as a gift, as lately I've just been fed up with girls and their head games. Hopefully ill enjoy myself and meet someone nice and actually worthwhile (would be nice for a change!!!).

Now since its speed dating, we get 3 min intros with each girl. I want to stand out from the rest of the guys and the one way I thought of is by asking different and unique questions. I know every other guy will be asking the generic stuff like "what do you do" blah blah blah - that's what I want to avoid.

I want to go in with some questions that may surprise them and definitely make me stand out (cause I'm sure there's nothing more exciting than hearing the same question asked over and over by every guy eh lol).

So what do you think would be some unique questions to ask?

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Anal or Oral, your preference?

:rofl:

Should get a laugh out of them and break the ice pretty well :big grin:

3. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Don't say this. It comes across as though you just want sex. When a guy decides to message me on OK Cupid and its about sex and I don't even know the guy, it's gross and I don't want to hear it.

I have a GREAT sense of humor, just when I don't know someone, it comes off in the wrong way, and I have no idea if they are being just funny or what.

4. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

:rofl::werd:

5. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

i'd say in a speed dating situation, nothing you say is going to be nearly as important as how you carry yourself and how confident you are.

with that said, if you have that down, i think you should ask questions that you genuinely want to know the answers to. i'm sure there are certain things you look for in a girl :dunno:

i've never been speed dating so :dunno: i have emailed some cuties off of craigslist before though :rofl: and most of the time they tell me they responded to me out of the other 11ty guys because i seemed the most normal :o

6. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I so wasn't being serious :rofl:

7. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Maybe the Book of Questions would be helpful?

8. JGUTZ

JGUTZ New Member

id ask it.. that would def put u on top if u make it sound funny :)

9. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I don't know about unique or whatever, but if it were me, I'd shoot straight for the important questions:

Do you smoke/drink/do drugs?
    Are you friends with your exs?
    Do you believe in full disclosure in a relationship?
    Do you have any sexual inhibitions?
    Do you have kids?
    Are you religious?
    Do you enjoy philosophy?
    Do you play video games?
    What kind of movies do you like?
    Do you like more intimate settings or big crowds?
    etc.

I mean fuck, how often do we dance around that shit when getting to know someone only to find out later that you aren't compatible? Speed dating is like the perfect excuse to cut through the bullshit and get to know someone asap.

10. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

X2, no need to jump around subjects. Its speed dating, find out as much as you can without being creepy.

11. m3m750

m3m750 Kickin' it old school

Yeah, I've got some bad news for you. Every guy messaging you on OK Cupid wants sex.

To the TS, for a tamer version of the anal or oral question, you could try "So, have you ever seen a grown man naked?" (Need to watch Airplane to make sure you get the proper delivery.) I've actually used that before and found it to be a good ice breaker. In the cases where it wasn't, I figured the girl reacting negatively probably wasn't somebody I'd want to be around anyway, so at least the line was a good time saver.

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

focus on what you are looking for in a woman and avoid "selling yourself"

also bust her balls as much as possible when asked things like "what do you do?" or whatever