First Time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KDSVS, Sep 20, 2006.

1. KDSVS

KDSVS New Member

I just got into a relationship with a girl I knew that liked me a looooong time ago. Anyways this is both of our first relationships (she's 21, I'm 22...kinda late but oh well). She is out of state currently for work but will be moving back next year. Anyways I'll be seeing her for a weekend next month and I'm sure that we will probably have sex.....we've been talking about it and both of us are ready (both virgins).

Anyways what should I expect? Precautions to take? I know I need to bring condoms...what else..lube? Will this make it less painful for her? I have fingered her before and she is pretty tight down there....just my middle finger had no time giving her a great time so even though I'm not huge down there it is many times the size of one finger and I don't want to hurt her.

Also what precautions about having sex in the shower or bathtub? She already said she has a fantasy of doing it in the bathtub so I want to be as safe as possible. Maybe just make out in the bathtub etc. until she is comfortable with penetration?

She has already told me she might bleed just to warn me beforehand but usually isn't the hymen that bleeds when it breaks? Is it possible to finger a girls gspot without breaking the hymen if it was there? Also she seemed to respond more to the gspot than the clit...is this normal?

Anyways lots of questions I know...whatever you guys/girls have I'd appreciate.. Thanks:bigthumb:

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

wow, lots of questions.

ok stuff to bring:
    condoms
    lube (just in case, but you might not need it)
    maybe a small vibrator

stuff to do:
    spend time on making it special. candles, music, whatever you guys like. since its both of your first times, you want it to be something thats memorable... not a "ohmygodi'mgoingtohavesexforthefirsttimewhambamthankyouma'am" ordeal... that'll just suck.
    foreplay is also nice. get into it. do whatever makes both of you hot, and have fun with it. don't be nervous and try not to let her be nervous. it probably won't go smoothly, but at least if you're having a good time, it can't be all bad.

and yes, it is possible to finger her without breaking her hymen. but in most cases, you'll find that its probably already broken. depending on how thick is was to begin with, it could break just inserting a tampon and she'd never know it. i broke mine horseback riding when i was 10.

in all honesty, just take it slow, communicate, and have fun with it. you'll NEVER have another "first" time, so make the most of this one.

3. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

and if you're planning on doing stuff in the tub, first make sure that there is room enough for both of you. most of the time, tubs won't accomodate two people thrashing around wildly... and there's nothing thats more of a mood spoiler than a bashed funny bone or bonked head on a hard tub.

unless you slip and fall, that would be bad too.

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Congrats on waiting! and a big :bigthumb: for wanting it to be special. Don't think I can add anything to BrokenHalo's list except to suggest that you wait for a while on the tub/shower session. Halo is right, it's not always easy and/or comfortable.

5. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Also, don't expect it to be incredible, expect there to be odd moments but remember that this is an expression of your affection for one another and there is no wrong way or right way. As someone else said, TAKE YOUR TIME. If she is in pain when you go in, then back off and give her time to relax. As Halo said, foreplay is a biggie. HUGE. And TALK to her while ya'll are playing around PRIOR to the big event and AFTER. Discuss what was great, what didn't work, how SHE feels. Be romantic. Be selfless. Be prepared for the unexpected. Be gentle.

And congrats on waiting-very admirable in this day and age. You should be proud of yourself!

6. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

Well if you're worried about hurting her just make sure you spend some time on foreplay. You can use your own saliva to make her wet as well. Have lube on hand just in case. Make sure you go nice and slow when you enter her.. The first time it will not go in very easily. You just have to go slow and short. once you get in her it will be alot easier. She might not orgasm this first time . It will take a while for you both to get the hang of how to move your bodies according to one another to hit those spots. If she tells you to slow down, slow down. But go with an open mind and do be afraid. You'll have fun :)

7. Desibabu345

Desibabu345 I like meat. Man meat.

I think thats what you meant.

I am in almost the exact same situation. We're both 20 though. Both waited. Started dating last month - talking for a year. Shes coming into state for a week (LDR) and think it might happen. Its funny how distracted one can get.

8. Shane1015

Shane1015 New Member

chances are her hymen is already broken if ur fingering her.