FRK First time tied up.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hockeyGTP, Aug 30, 2006.

1. hockeyGTP

hockeyGTP New Member

I have lurked around here for a little bit but now I have a question. My girlfriend is coming to visit from college and wants to be tied up. What are some good things to tie her up with that won't hurt. What are good ways to tie her up (positions)? Are there any other things that we maybe should think about also. It isn't going to be anything extreme at this point though.

2. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

go to home depot, and look at the types of rope. You can get a good bit of differnt types/sizes/texture, let her see which ones she would like on her skin the best. There are other places to go also, but I know the home depots around here are good. Talk to her about positions, and maybe spot a few places in the room to tie the rope to. Assuming you might do some light bondage with it, or tie her legs to the bedposts so they're open to you, or hands bound together with her on her back and her hands above her head. This might seem silly but lay down on your bed and try and picture youself about to be tied up, what feels comfortable yet, risque at the same time. Or go the other route and hogtie her and abuse her? Just talk to her also, communication is best.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

torn up bath towels or silk neckties work in a pinch..

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I agree with Phantom...I actually have a neat story about that...we had rope and so forth, but about a month or so ago, a pair of my Khakis got a rip in them, so I let her rip them to shreds (which she likes doing)....upon doing so, we realized that they were great....the pant legs were long enough and it was nice and soft.

A cloth material is good...or long socks or tie's etc :big grin:

5. Phantom Empress

be SURE to have good scissors/surgical bandage scissors on hand tho. just incase you need to cut her out quickly. when tying, ALWAYS be able to slip 1-2 fingers under the rope. Tie get tighter as she wiggles or whatever so you have to watch her circulation. Have signals ready, SHE NEEDS to be able to communicate to you some how that her hands are going numb or whatever part is feeling weird, tingling, or going numb. Keep and Eye out and check the coloring frequently. touch the skin, if it's getting cold and discolored, loosen the ties.

A good beginner position is eifle tower/spread eagle if you want her prone and tied to teh bed. Wrists together and then to the bed and ankles spread.

if you want to be able to flip her around or over, I suggest wrists bound behind the back in the hands on elbows fashion so she just crosses her arms behind her like she's grabbing the opposite forearm and you wrap the rope around her wrists and forearms. That way she can comfortably lie on her back or be sat up to ride you or be put face down in doggy style for a spanking or a fucking.

For the legs a frog tie is easy. Ankle to thigh. It hobbles her and puts her into a permanent kneeling position.

6. hockeyGTP

hockeyGTP New Member

Thank you all so much.

7. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I use neckties for tying. The length limits what you can do though

8. Phantom Empress

if you're goign to be tying often just go buy a 100 ft of rope at home depot..it's like 10$ I have 150 ft of soft nylon nautical rope.

cut yourself 50', 25', 10', 2x 5', and 2 x 2.5' lenths fron it,, burning or tape wrappign the end of the rope when you cut to stop fraying.

There you have a great range of lengths. the 50' and 25' lengths are good for body harnesssing and complex ties, the 10' is good for hogties or any leg binding or arm wrapping. The 5' lengths are great for binding the wrists and ankle sin separate ties or to tether to bed posts, and so ar the 2.5' lengths.

bang for your buck bondage

9. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

We went to the home depot a couple weekends ago :naughty:. Damn you made me feel like a dirty whore too. Yay for me.

10. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

that IS a good thing :naughty:

11. ej25power

ej25power OT Supporter

Does anyone have a link to some tying up tutorials or anything?

I tied my gf up this weekend and I'd like to try out some more interesting things:naughty:

I want her to tie me up too, but she feels like since I'm the guy, I should be the one controlling her, not the other way around:wtc:

12. Cracked

Cracked New Member

i'm away from my girl at the moment, but when we had the time to get into this, it was really light, i think actual ropes would scare her, shes not into any part of the scene. But down the road if I find someone more adventurous I'll def. be at home deopt.

13. toolow

toolow you left a whole where my heart should be...

Honestly I would reccomend going to like lovers package or something and buying "sex tape" its called bondage tape, but it works really well, me and my girl used it this weekend, she tied me up and blindfolded me!!

[​IMG]

14. Phantom Empress

that stuff is good but stupid expensive for what it is. for that matter just do seran wrap bondage.

15. The Secretary

I think most of us make it up as we go along. Some us are really good at the bondage thing and some of us are noobs to it.

Google it.

Talk to her outside of the bedroom. Tell her what you want and ask her what she wants and see if there can be some sort of aggreence to the subject.

16. The Repair Man

Damn right you filthy, nasty slut. You liked being tied up, and having your dirty cum stained panties stuffed in your mouth didnt you?

True story. I liked it too. Isent FS Great?

17. Phantom Empress

Google.
    www.knottyboys.com has good stuff
    look up Midori, she's the leading Japanese bondage expert, i have her book on Japanese bondage.

There are A LOT of tutorials out there.

18. The Secretary

And you took it up the ass too, like a naughty little school girl.

:love:

19. The Repair Man

:coolugh: I'd try to deny it, but the geiser of cum squirting around the room would sorta prove otherwise. Who had their ass pounded while breathing through their nose because they were tied up and were stuck with a 7 inch used dildo in their mouth to suck on and use as a gag? Thought so.

20. The Secretary

:rofl: :noes: I dunno who