A&P First time shooting boxing....

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by turbodude, Aug 3, 2008.

1. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

What a great time! Thanks to Ed Mulholland for letting me have the chance to do it. I learned a hell of alot. He is a quite the teacher. and it was an Honor to assist him. I had the greatest time. We set out to shoot an HBO Boxing after dark event at the Palms in Las Vegas. I was to do the normal assistant duties, upload and tag images on his laptop, while he shoots the boxing. Well he was gracious enough to allow me to bring gear and shoot some rounds... FREAKING AWESOME!

I have shot pro mma before but never pro boxing so i jumped at the chance. Its a whole different ball game, they are faster, they cover up more, its hard to see their faces do to teh larger gloves, etc... Ok ok enough of me blabbing here are teh pics....

Peterson vs Jauregui
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I noticed my shots were definately getting better throughout the night. Thsi one i wish i could have gotten in focus...

8 the only one worth really keeping if it would have been in focus...
    [​IMG]

whole set is here on my flicker. check it out and let me know what you think,
    http:[email protected]/sets/72157606519078024/

PS: If you ever have a chance to shoot with Ed, go for it, you will learn alot and is probably one of the most hospitable people on the planet.

2. nine

nine OT Supporter

:bowdown:

thats fucking awesome