first time... sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mattz87, Sep 16, 2006.

1. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Anyone nervous about it? Feel kinda like a loser at almost 20 and havent had sex.

2. gkremian

gkremian New Member

You shouldn't feel like a loser, especially if it is your choice to not have had sex.. and if it wasn't your choice, I actually understand that too. I dunno what else to say.

3. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

It's not a moral choice, it's more of a not a high on the priority list type of thing. But now all of my friends are out with chicks, and yet I've yet to get some.... and I honestly feel like im going to end up like the 40 year old virgin.

4. gkremian

gkremian New Member

You aren't going to end up the 40 year old virgin, as long as you keep trying! He gave up, and he was a super NERD. You have a natural advantage, assuming you don't have the whole teen wolf thing going on like Steve Carrell did.
    If it isn't high on your priority list in daily life, then don't let it get high on your priority list when it comes to worrying about things. You shouldn't think like that anyway, because girls enjoy men who are confident in themselves.. to not be confident in yourself is only going to make things less likely to happen.:hs:

5. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Appreciate the reply, gkremian. No, I'm not a nerd, and actually tend to have decent success with women. I guess I just don't have the confidence to go out and pursue women, which is half my problem.

Another thing is, I'm scared that when I do have sex, I won't orgasm. Weird thought coming from a male who usually worry about orgasing in 30 seconds... but I don't know, I worry about the little stuff?

6. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Not something you need to worry about.:naughty: You'll be fine! If you want it to happen and you don't think you have the confidence to pick up women, just do little things to build your confidence. Even if that means saying hi to girls you've never seen before or saying random shit to them. It's just the build up of little things that leads to confidence

That being said, make sure you don't lose it to someone you don't enjoy, because... it'd be a waste. I know plenty of males that wished they had saved themselves for someone they cared for.

GL :x: I have my fingers crossed for you.

7. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

thank you for the response, I appreciate it.:hug:

8. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

always nervoous when the opportunity arises...and I'm 21 :hs:

9. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Glad I'm not in the same boat... not sure what bothers me so bad. I guess being in that position with a female is weird, I mean here you are humping away while you look at each other, just seems awkward... but then I'm a pansy so.:mamoru:

10. spook

spook OT Supporter

I had sex for the wrong reason my first time. Definitely make sure it's with the right person at the right time and never do it just to have sex.

11. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

12. xinster

xinster New Member

problem is, if a girl's nervous i don't think its even possible for her to have even mediocre enjoyment.

13. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I was hung up about "missing out", and I finally jumped into bed with a girl when I was 21. Was a one-nighter with a friend from interstate, don't regret it at all.

There's really no rush, but for me the hangup was worth getting rid of. It sounds like you may be in the same boat. If there's any advice I can offer is that having sex seems like much less of a deal once you've had it :rofl:

I didn't orgasm at all my first time. Big whoop. That's just one time, why get obsessed by it. I've had many more since then and they've all been great :)

14. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

thanks for the reply, kinks. :)

15. toezter

toezter New Member

22, but i really don't try or push women into doing so. seeing someone right now who is also a virgin.

don't let the media push or make you feel 'wronged' by not having sex.

16. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

true, but don't turn poor social skills into a "choice" you made

17. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

If it makes you feel any better, I was 22 when I lost mine.

I was waiting for something (what, I don't know).. but the worst part of it all is that I was REALLY trashed when I lost it. I pounded a bottle (750) of Jager earlier that night, and had just got done getting my younger brother's ass out of a sling with a neighbor who was looking for a fight. I was going in and out of consciousness, as it seems alcohol and andrenaline don't mix.

I'm still upset with myself at how that night went. But, on the plus side, she's still my girlfriend, almost 2 years later...