first time in vag forum! some assistance?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mw818, May 29, 2008.

1. mw818

mw818 New Member

Hello everyone,

I've recently started talking to an old "FRIEND" from high school, we haven't talked for a couple years and recently we've been talking quite a bit. Now before i get started let me say, i'm usually pretty damn good at pulling women getting what i want, and getting out; but for some reason this girl has a lot of appeal to me, and it's driving me nuts.

I actually ran into here leaving my gym, she works at shop near by, we started talking on a pretty much daily basis everything seems great. But the first dilemma, she has a serious boyfriend that she likes. So we go out to lunch one day, hit up a local sushi joint, and have a great time, and thats it.

the second time we hung out, we went down to the beach for the day had a nice stroll along the beach and flirted quite a bit, no hooking up though, i wouldn't want to do that since she has a boyfriend.. we ended up talking about very sexual things, encounters, fantasy's etc.. went back to her house had a couple beers, and watched the laker game... overall great day.

i completely left the scene for about 5 days, went to the river and had a good time with no contact, when i came back i had a few nice emails, voicemails and texts about missing me etc, great

i probably dropped by her shop after the gym and talked for a good 20 minutes 3 consecutive days ( I THINK I MADE A MISTAKE HERE) CRITIQUE =]? we had a great talk and laugh every day

we hung out again that same night, and watched the laker game, but i have been having some trouble at work, so i wasn't really myself, not playful or funny etc.. it just felt weird

well i found myself dropping in again today, i know big mistake, fuck. didn't really feel a connection.. i'm pretty sure i'm going a little overboard

yesterday we planned to go out to lunch again, and i'm thinking of something fun afterwards, but i'm a little confused because of the visit earlier today.. i'm gonna let her call me about the lunch tomorrow and we'll go from there.. i know if we hang out we'll have a great time

My question is: how often should i contact her? if she texts me on a daily basis should i text back? i have been...

also dropping by after the gym.. i'm thinking i should limit that to like 2 days a week max and see what happens from there

no we haven't hooked up yet

yes she has a boyfriend

heres a little something i left out: her boyfriend is moving to a different state and she basically told me she will break up with him once that happens.. does taht mean anything or am i over analyzing?

jesus.. for once i like a girl and its driving me nuts

any critique? i actually like this girl, shes awesome

i'd like to get with her..

any thing i should/shouldn't do?

thanks for help!

2. fray

fray New Member

Once this actually happens, then go for it. Otherwise, don't fuck around - huge drama potential.

3. mw818

mw818 New Member

i was thinking the same thing... should i drop all/most contact from her until then? or hang out occasionally and risk being friend-zoned?

if so, any advice on nicely saying. CALL ME WHEN YOU BREAK UP? lol

4. fray

fray New Member

"I like you and I'd like to date you. So, let me know when you and the bf break it off and I'll take you out to (insert fantastical fun date here)."

:dunno:

then I'd back off until it actually happens. This way you're also more likely to find out if you're already friendzoned, but I bet not.

5. mw818

mw818 New Member

thank you Aquakittie and fray fantastic replys.

At lunch tomorrow, i'll bring it up, and post an update!

thanks again! now off to work.. =]

any other replys, opinions would be greatly appreciated!

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm going to quote myself from another thread exactly like yours. This situation happens far too much.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

chances are she won't break up with him, she will wait for him to do it

that's the way it usually goes down

8. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

If you keep hanging out with her on a completely mutual basis like you have been, you are going to end up being "FRIENDS" again like you were a few years ago. Let her know you're really interested in her feed her that line that fray posted up above. This shows her that you don't want to be friends with her you -- you want more than that -- but you aren't going to break her relationship up for her, she needs to do that herself if she wants to be with you.

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

having fun wasting your time on something that will go nowhere right now? If you're enjoying the time spent with her, then go ahead and keep hanging out...however if you're looking to be more than friends with her, it's not going to happen right now.