MMA first time back in 2 months

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by AK-47, Sep 6, 2006.

1. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

after my knee injury
    holy crap i was gassed after 20 minutes of rolling :o I had to lay down on the floor and have water splashed in my face.

I hate the human body, it takes you like months to get in good shape and then your out 6-7 weeks and it's back to zero again :madfawk:

2. FlyingNun

FlyingNun Active Member

you still at royce gracie academy? did you check out that Warriors/CSW place?

3. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

yeah i drove around for like an hour and couldn't find the place, do you know where on St. Johns it is? I also went to check out 5 star mma the one with Obake, and it's actually closer because i can just take Butler straight down to the Beach.

So i'm thinking after i get a little bit better at bjj i'll transfer to either one of those, I'm not feeling the atmosphere at Larrys place

4. FlyingNun

FlyingNun Active Member

yeah it's in the same plaza as gold's gym...it's all the way in the back...behind golds

you should check out my place sometime too...i think im gonna start up again next week...class schedule is great for training this semester

5. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

can you post up your schools schedule? Because i really don't like training at my place, and golds on st. johns? Do you mean the Baileys Powerhouse?

6. FlyingNun

FlyingNun Active Member

yeah Bailey's whoops

Monday and Wednesday is No-Gi at 7:30-9....Saturday class also at 11am i think

Tuesday and Thurs is Gi at 7:30-9...Saturday class at 3 or 4 pm

they also have a beginner's class gi at 6-7:30 on tuesdays and thursdays

7. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

:coold: is there anyways i can come for like a free class? I wanna wait for a month or two first to get my knee back at 100%, so maybe i can go at a day your going too to check it out

8. FlyingNun

FlyingNun Active Member

yeah just lmk...they do first class free

9. sugerbear

sugerbear New Member

I had to have surgery on my foot and im still out for another month (been 1 already) Its going to sux when I go back.