First time approaching girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by deznutz, Apr 8, 2005.

1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Introduce yourself....then ask where there from?

Got any tips? :bowdown:

2. jond

jond New Member

It doesnt matter what you say. Its simply the abality to do it.

If you can conquer the fear of doing it, all you have to do is walk up to them, ask them if they're single. Whether it takes you 5 chicks, 10 chicks or 20 chick, you will get a number.

What to say only changes your odds, which is irrelivant if you cant beat your fear.

The key is conquering the fear.

3. Lad

Lad Guest

Like he said.... Conquer your fear... However, playing the numbers game it just quantity over quality. Some tips:

Confidence- Women dig a guy who is confident. Confidence can overcome a "looks" barrier if she even has one. Approach her, make eye contact (if possible) to give her time to realize, "wow, he is coming over here.....".

Semi-cockiness- I am not saying have the attitude that youre Gods gift to women. And that you get any chick you want to drop her panties in the middle of the mall for you.... But have an attitude that you know what you want, and you will get it.

Eye- Contact- A guy who isnt afraid to look a woman in the eyes is a guy who she most likely doesnt want to spend time with... ESPECIALLY if you are checking her out. Sure, you can check her out, just do it when she isnt looking. :dunno:

If youre a nervous wreck, just try and keep your composure. Just dont become a bumbling idiot. What I mean by that is. If you stutter, dont get more freaked out and totally lose composure, then make a jackass out of yourself and try to flee. Stay there and be like, "ugh.... I'm sorry, I get this way around attractive women. Forgive me if I stutter."

As for the approach and initial convo.... Keep it simple, keep it tame, keep it real, and DONT.... I repeat, DONT use pickup lines.... Pickup lines are a womans tool for finding out who the "tools" are. And who the number-players are. Tell it like it is. If you are finding yourself drawn to her because she has a nice ass.... Dont be that blunt. Be like "I couldnt help but notice how attractive you were. Can I take you out for ________ (insert choice of chill related food stuff here)". If she is uber uber skinny... Invite her to get a smoothy from a smoothy place (if there is one nearby). If she is normal, ask her if she drinks coffee and go to a coffee shop (again, if theres one nearby). Just basically, try to match her size with the typical average place to hangout. Normally skinny skinny stick women, are madly conscious about their bodies, and think they look fat, etc.... So it just generally isnt a good idea to ask if they want a burger. Now if you are attracted because she has an awesome smile, let her know. Pick out the features that attract you to her, and let her know that you are diggin it, and see if she wants to chill or do something. It doesnt have to be eating or drinking. Could be playing pool, going for a swim (if youre on the beach). Let her knows youre interested and you want to do something with her to find out mroe about her. Again, use common sense when you do this stuff. If she is injured in some way, normally it isnt good to crack mean jokes about it or point it out cause many women are self-conscious, and that is one way to turn them off.

4. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

give them a most muscular

theyll throw their panties at you

5. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Point to your watch and say "My magical watch tells me that you aren't wearing any underwear." When she says "Uh yes I am", follow up with "Damn, must be an hour fast."

Works everytime.

6. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

gigggty giggty giggty alllrrrigghhttttt:mamoru:

on a more serious note, the only thing you need to approach women is some balls. if you got the will power and cofidence, then you should do just fine. now what to say is easy....just let it flow....say the first thing that pops in your head....even if its stupid they might get a laugh out of it an thats a awesome first impression:bigthumb:

7. EyeOfRa

EyeOfRa User Title

since you are from the broly crew why not just do a quick back double bi and show her how yolked you are and then she will give you her number and insist you call, waiting every moment for you to call so she can touch the yolkness

:run:

8. jond

jond New Member

But hes not asking what part of dating women requires talent. Hes asking how to approach.
    Approaching women can take a year of work to master.
    THEN you realize how much more there is to learn...

I will also bet that less than 1% of guys can cold approach without being drunk or on drugs, so lets not see everyone here act like they're a pimp... :rolleyes:

9. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

ummm actually i tend to go up to more girls while iam sober more then while iam drunk......if iam drunk i usally sound stupid or slur my werds :mamoru:

10. Lad

Lad Guest

I must be in that 1%. I have no problem whatsoever talking to women. And I must not be a "pimp", because often times I dont NEED to talk to them, they talk to me. :dunno:

11. Fabian

Fabian Active Member

Why did I see Franco Columbo right after I read that.....

And furthermore...why did I try to throw my panties at the screen....even though I'm a guy...and don't have any panties.... :ugh::hsugh:

12. JustinH

JustinH New Member

or you can be a pus like me and startup a myspace account and pick cute girls like shopping for shoes online.

Chat with them for a few days on aim or whatever, then call them, then take them out.

By the time you meet them in person the first time it will be really chill because the ice is already broken. They will feel like they have known you for a while and they are more apt to fuck.

Its weird, but I still can't walk up to girls cold and start throwing out pickup lines.

13. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

Smile, be confident, and make eye contact. There's no bigger turnoff than a guy with no confidence. Don't be overconfident, just be personable and approachable. Initiate a conversation, but nothing too serious. Try giving her a compliment and going from there.

14. Hoodoo

Hoodoo Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you killed me dude.