FRK First Time anal sex ... need advise

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Grimreefer, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimreefer

Grimreefer Life Sucks ... and then you Die

Ok ... I'm taking my girl to Lake Tahoe coming in DEC. She is very regular with her period and it so happens that during that week that we are going the day we leave she'll be getting it and when the day after we come back it should be over. I'm spoiled and I don't use rubbers because she takes birth control ... anyway it was her idea that we try anal sex. Now, this is her first time and mine also ... so I'm not really sure what I can do to make her experience and my experience more enjoyable. I understand that it can be very uncomfortable for the girl and I don't want to hurt her. Anyway I understand there are different types of lube and some work better than others ... I would love to know any recommendations and pointers form people who have experience.

2. mtnbike4522

mtnbike4522 CelicaTech.com

Ram it in! Shove it in! WAAAY in!!

no. hehe. ive had luck with KY even tho its sticky (does not cause her a burning sensation). but go slow and start off with your finger

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

LOTS OF FOREPLAY. get here was worked up as possible before even going NEAR her ass. then lube up a finger, then 2 then 3 till you have her comfortable... While you're easing in, play with her clit a lot t keep her enjoying it.

4. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

The key to anal sex is fingering beforehand. slowly stretch her out as much as possible so there will be less stretching going on when you stick it in. enemas help keep things clean as well...

5. Grimreefer

Yeah ... that's why i never wanted to try it. I've heard horror stories from buddies of mine that they had some messy experiences with anal sex.

6. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

enema will almost eliminate that problem. throw away enema kits are under 10 dollars at walgreens and can be a little fun.

if you dont decide to use an enema then make sure she has recently evacuated her bowels before the sex and remember a little brown on the stick never killed anyone.

go as slow as possible too!

7. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

edit: oops, wrong anal thread :o

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  8. Grimreefer

I think I would throw up ... have a weak stomach for that. Seeing it is one thing but smelling it :barf:

9. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

Even though I have anal sex pretty regularly, I still have to go SUPER slow in the beginning. I just like to take him, and inch at a time, and have him wait. I play with his boys or talk dirty to him while he reaches forward and touches my breasts or something. I'd say it takes about 5-6 minutes of slowly easing in and backing out before he can pound my ass hard as he would my kitty. :naughty:

Mmm. I think I need to find a "he," STAT. :eek3:

10. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

yah lube is key, finger her first and then slowly see how thigs go. ^^ if you where closer :naughty:

11. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

Gonna agree here too. Take it slow and easy... but I'll tell ya. My fist time was great! I could feel everything... even him swelling up and letting loose! Rawr!

12. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Jesus, aren't there tons of guides on that stuff already?

All the advice in this thread is great.

But, as a girl who's introduced girls and men to anal sex...

First: wear a condom! Even if she's clean, there are nasty bacteria in the ass (no kidding) that can infect yer wiener.

If you have trouble getting in (finger or prick), tell her to push back, as if she's shitting. This will make her asshole open wider and you should sliiiide in.

As everyone's pointed out, enema's a must, foreplay/vag play is a must (try not to finger her vag with fingers that have been in her ass, again there's potential for infection), and ABUNDANT lubrication is a must (if you're using a water-based lubricant, as you should with a condom, don't forget to keep adding more because it seeps into the skin).

Although it might be a little hardcore for you, the best thing would be to toss her salad at first. A first timer might be apprehensive about even a pinky, tense up, and not like it, but I have yet to meet a person who doesn't find a tongue up there delicious. And once you've had that, usually you want more. If you find the thought of eating her ass out unappealing, think about it -- why would you stick your cock somewhere but not your tongue? :yum:

I reiterate, as always with women and first timers and the ass, the psychological factor cannot be overstated. Asses are not meant to receive things!

The natural reaction of anyone when you try to shove something up there is to clench. And of course, when people are uncomfortable/anxious they tense up.

The key to a successful experience is therefore to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible. If you can like take her to a steam room or something beforehand, do so. Then give her a massage. Then cuddle and spend time on her body. Then, start on the ass only when she feels comfortable enough to try. I'm trusting that you know her -- lots of girls will say they want to do something but don't. If she says yes but you feel she doesn't want to, don't do it. It'll just ruin it for the both of you.

And lastly, guides recommend to start with the girl on top so she can control how much goes in but I don't really agree, because this position doesn't really give you too much access and the girl can control things by talking anyway.

With an experienced guy I would say put her on all fours, but since this would be a first for you too I say put her on her back with a few pillows under her waist to prop it up. Eat and finger her ass that way while looking at her, saying comforting things and watching her reactions. Then get on top and start with the ass fucking! She will let you know how slow/fast she likes it. And always keep that bottle of lubricant nearby.

There!

I could prolly go on and on (if you didn't get it, I really REALLY like anal sex!), but I think that's about it.

Good luck! :bigthumb:

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

if shes on bc, have her skip the sugarpills and juts go to the next pack....and skip the period?

14. Snowballer

Snowballer - Blissfully Insane -

Exactly, why would a woman want a period that often.

Seasonale > *

15. albasha

albasha New Member

do it easy and SLOWW
    be gentle and use lots of lube
    if she s never done it b4 u might wanna stretch the hole(stick a finger b4 u penetrate )

16. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Man you just keep getting hotter and hotter in my eyes. Surprised you can't find a guy. I am with you on finding a she fast. Sucks being horny and not having anyone.

NC and GA aren't that far :naughty:

:mamoru:

17. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I wish that would work for me. my body won't tkae that and I'll just have a spotty period 3 days late instead.

18. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

that only works for certain types of pills... namely the monophasic ones (aka each pill has the same dosage of hormones). The triphasic ones where each week has different levels of hormones (like Tricyline etc) you can NOT skip the week without the pills.

19. donpisto

donpisto New Member

Here's some pointers based on experience.

1. Use lube (i use WET)
    2. DON'T use baby oil
    3. Use a finger or butt plug to get the anus open
    4. Take it slowly when getting it open. Forcing and thrusting too quick can cause some of the muscles to tear inside and that can cause bleeding.
    5. When you're both ready, stick it in nice and slow.
    6. Once it seems its been opened a fair amount feel free to move faster
    7. Use condoms...if you dont want to then make sure she has taken a shit already....otherwise you may end up with shit on your dick...trust me, theres nothing pleasant about that.

20. djskaw

djskaw OT Supporter

i think there is an adu in the archives

21. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

ok i'll volunteer :hs:

22. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.