TAT First tattoo...need to pick a design

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by schaddy, Feb 11, 2006.

?

Which symbol?

1. first

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. second

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. third

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. schaddy

schaddy Cubs = clusterfuck...but keep on winning!

Ok, so I'm going to get a Native American bear symbol, either on my forearm or shoulder (which would you suggest?) and I need to decide which one I want. I'm leaning towards the first one, but it also happens to be on the Canadian $20 bill, which might make it come off as kinda lame :hs: anyways, which do you guys think is best?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joy division

joy division New Member

cool so you are NW native american? what tribe?

If I were you I'd go to a bookstore/library and read up for a few months on it...

3. schaddy

I'm not a Native American, actually, but I've spent most of my life studying grizzly bears, and also a good deal of time with Native customs etc, and it has a lot of meaning to me to get a symbol used by America's native people with my favorite animal :) plus they look pretty bad ass if you ask me :wiggle:

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I really don't think you should take the results of the poll you made and go with that. none of us know you and we can't decide for you. This is something that is going to be on your body until the day that you die. Make sure that you know you want what you're getting and that you're at least 99% sure that is what you want. NEVER settle for anything less when it comes to a tattoo!

5. schaddy

absolutely, man, I'm just looking for the opinions of people who know more about tats than I lol. Thanks for the advice :bigthumb:

6. 667

667 Guest

the first design is pretty cool(but im the one who mentioned ages ago how its on the $20:hs:)