TAT first tat...blade trinity style?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ice Rado, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

well so i went to see it last nite...and instead of gettin something huge like i wanted before i figured maybe something small...along the lines of ryan reynold in blade...small but kinda cool...i'll get pics tonite...good or bad idea?

2. STEELBOSS

STEELBOSS Guest

So what does his look like?

3. RJ

RJ Guest

yea pics please

4. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

aight so i lookd around forever and finally got this to go w/...i wanna get a tattoo and this is a good place cuz its hidden and i won't mind if i don't like it alot...its small/cheap and i like it...but the all important question...is it cool ;)

but here are the pics and i want it in the same general area

note: its right about his belt and directly down from the belly button

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kiz

kiz New Member

what are you thinking of getting there?

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

wait... wait ... You don't CARE if it looks good and that you don't like it much??? but you still want it?? WTF..

7. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

i was thinkin about gettin that actual tattoo...cuz its simple and i've been lookin all over the place and have found nothin small/simple like that that i like...when i saw that i really liked it...pretty much instantly...

and i said IF i don't like it...i do like it...but u know how shit can look on one person and can have a totally different affect on another...plus i like to think about it so when i go in i know exactly what i want...and i think this is it...i don't want my artist giving me suggestions and changing my mind when i really like this...but in the same breath its almost alittle too simple if u know what i mean

8. joy division

joy division New Member

:hsugh:

at least get something unique and not from a movie.

9. iridewheelies

iridewheelies down to ride?

you're getting at the same place as his?

10. Bad Idea. Pick something that has meaning to you, not a place in pop culture.

11. Q (_) /\ l)

Q (_) /\ l) Lurkage

well, at least it would be an easy cover up :hs:

12. RJ

RJ Guest

yeah bad idea dude... glyphs have been done some many times now since the first blade film came out

13. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

aight...so i'd still like to get something small done in that area...ideas?...

14. Grouch

Grouch Guest

15. joy division

joy division New Member

IMO for a tattoo, something that is super personal to yourself, you should NEVER ask someone else what they think you should get. The idea should be your own; you don't have to draw it yourself if you suck at drawing, but the concept should be all your own.

16. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

yah i definitely see what ur saying...but thats why i wanted that...its like saying you should get a piercing cuz u like it...i do that as well but you can't always do something new/original

17. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

blades tattoo's were alot cooler

18. joy division

joy division New Member

with tattoos....yes you can :hs:

19. Special

Special I have nipples, can you milk me?

Hey if you like it, get it. People here have a bad habit of thinking if it's not original, you shouldn't get it.

The idea is, if you like it, get it.

20. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

thanks...some support is nice...and i don't like copying but its something i liked and i'd seen the other tattoos but just the placement and simplicity of that one made it appeal to me...i'll put alittle more thought into it...

but does anyone have any good glyph sites cuz i would like to have something that actually means something to me i just haven't found very many simple glyphs...usually they are animals or just too artistic

21. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

stay away from pop culture, flash, ect. Basicly think of something you really identify with, something you feel is representive or important to you. Then draw it up, or have somebody draw it up for you. For instance I could have had any skull and cross pistons flash done on me, but I had a really good friend draw up my art, according to my best rough drawing, and descriptions. The result is a much better and more unique piece that still has alot of that old school hot rodders look to it. It's something I feel I was involved in creating, and it's a theme that I identify strongly with.

22. Denno

Denno Genuine Mong

why is everyone so convinced that a tattoo has to have a meaning. Mine have no meaning whatsoever, but I like them. Isnt that enough?

I say if you want to get the tat from the movie.. get it.. you only have to answer to yourself. no one in here. If you have put thought into it and you want it, get it.

23. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

well considering that it's something that is going to be on you for life, most people with half a brain tend to take it more seriously than just something thats spur of the moment. Of course if you make a mistake, it can be removed with a cheese grater, or a laser. :eek3:

24. Denno

Denno Genuine Mong

Yeah, cool. But are you implying that all artwork with no specific 'meaning' is rushed and thoughtless? Mine (tats) have no specific meaning, but a lot of thought and effort has goine into the design. Morsoe than someong getting a predesigned 'meaningful' tat out of a book.