SRS first sleepover of the relationship

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by J52k2, Sep 27, 2007.

1. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

so tomorrow is the big night in my newly formed relationship. Ive only had sex twice before and they were both horrible drunken experiences. I was never really into any of the other chicks, just sorta random hookups. This chick im seeing now ive been crushing on for like 3 years and I find out that shes totally into me now too. We started seeing each other 2 weeks ago and we have been talking almost every day. She really wants to have sex this friday night and I want it to be really special for the both of us. I always have problems initiating physical contact, even with a kiss because of my huge fear of rejection that has ruled my life for 19 years. Im slowly fighting it but I have no idea how to get the mood right or anything so I can make my move. I got some candles and some massage oil but i dont know what kind of music i should play for her. I know that communication is important in a relationship and in the bedroom, and I tend to get shy when im having sex but im going to work hard to be assertive and to get her to be assertive too. Any thoughts or support ?

2. kiri

kiri New Member

don't think about it so much. if it's too over the top on the first time, then you'll both be nervous and worried that it won't meet your expectations. you both know that you're into each other, so just let it flow naturally. candles, massage oil, and music certainly won't hurt, but don't make it seem like you HAVE to use them. just spend time enjoying each others' bodies and feeling good. when you're done, you can cuddle, talk, and fall asleep togeher.

3. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

im telling you right now, theres a decent chance you wont get it up. Any time you plan things that far in advance youre just going to be obsessing over it in your mind.

So my advice is DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! :)

4. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Just let things flow. It will all work out.

5. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

ok.. i was in the exact same position you are.. last year :shurg: same age.. and litery.. THE EXACT SAME

this is the advice i wish someone told me.. ( i kid you not )

A) SLAP YOUR SELF UP SIDE THE FACE RIGHT NOW
    why? this will make you pay attention
    B) Don't think about it..
    why? you think.. then you will screw something up.. then you will focus on your screw up.. then you will fail
    C) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT PLAN
    Planning is bad.. trust me.. i planed a really nice "romantic" situation with one of my ex.. what happend.. plans totaly got changed and it ended up beeing the worst sex of my life.. like.. have the abity to be romatnic ( toss some oil in your bag etc ) but don't plan on using it..
    D) LET IT FLOW NATRUALY
    if your scared of rejection.. don't make a move.. she will eventualy.. it will work out better
    E) BE YOURSELF
    if you are a timid person ( sounds like you are ) don't go all ahrdcore and force yourself to make out.. ends bad... ( unless you have a alter ego like myself.. but lets not get into that ) prety much same as before
    F) IF YOU DO FAIL.. IT DOESN'T MATER
    without getting into too much detail here.. il put it this way.. "60% of men suffer from this at one point of there lives" well.. ive had it since day 2.. and it hasn't changed.. yet.. relationships shouldn't be focused on sex.. so if it sucks.. w/e
    E) NEVER APOLGISE
    same as before but.. this is a great one.. i apogised after failing.. what does this do.. leave you open for attack.. so don't to it..
    F) GO SLOW
    unless its a booty call ( :naughty: there fun sometimes but not that often ^_^ ) just go slow.. slower = better
    G) TEASE HER
    chicks HATE beeing teased but its what tehy want ( sounds weird eh? ) aka.. lead her on then back off real quick.. this will also help your rejection because eventualy ( its proven.. trust me ) she will be all over you and won't let you tease her anymore if you know waht i mean
    H) this one im not sure about.. but for me.. it seems that chicks enjoy forplay more than actual sex.. ( that.. and.. the fact that they have all said the same thing.. that im very skilled with my hands ) it also makes it a lot better cause the wetter they are the less it hurts ( once again no details.. just know.. its very akward )
    I) ABOVE ALL ELSE
    if your uncomferable don't it.. this WILL make you fail.. this WILL make it very akward and then over all will ruin your next time..

GL mate ^_^ and trust me.. if your able to stay the night and sleep in teh same bed your in a way better position than i was.. so your already got good things going for you.. hope it turns out good mate..