First shot at video editing..

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Bakushan, May 7, 2005.

1. Bakushan

Bakushan New Member

Hey everyone,

I havent posted on here in a while because I have been so busy with car shows, work, and graphic design..

Anyways, I finally got around to doing my first video editing! Of course, the topic at hand is car's, and very badass ones at that! I used a TON of original footage that my friend trvor shot in houston, and the videos also feature random race videos, as well as still images of famous f-bodys from dallas, houston, and san-antonio.

The video names are "I wish I may" and "on the road again". You can find them at www.ricekiller.com/videos

There are a few other videos on there that are site exclusive, but the site is barley 2 weeks old, so bare with me as I get up some new ones for us all to enjoy!

Since we last talked I have sunk about 3 grand into my SS. The money was spent on new drop springs, shocks, poly bushings, tires, a top, and exaust upgrades. The car is really coming along, and I am starting to win trophies pretty reguraly, so im a happy camper! Here are some up to date pictures of my car.. (not a 4X4 anymore)!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BrentRS1985

BrentRS1985 Guest

my dad's

[​IMG]

3. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Bak that second pic is stunning

nindee is that nin? owner of vancouverfbody.com and bcgbody.com?

4. Bakushan

Bakushan New Member

Thanks for the compliment bryce..

Did anyone catch the videos!?

5. Bakushan

Bakushan New Member