A&P First shot at digi photography...commentsplz

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Shaun_FreSh, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Shaun_FreSh

Shaun_FreSh Guest

today was the first day I tried taking a professional looking photo. I know it'll be pretty cheezy to you guys, but I tried, heh. Its a S230 with macro mode on. No flash, no zoom.

[​IMG]

Please dont knock me too hardcore. And plz let me know some suggestions for better pic taking, whether it be technical (camera wise) or angles, etc etc..

Thanks guys,
    Shaun

2. alverino03

alverino03 Active Member

it's okay to use some zoom in macro mode... it seems like the right air duct on the hood is where the focus is at... :dunno:

3. RacerX30

RacerX30 New Member

It's not bad , a little dark I think and I would've put the other headlight in the frame and pulled back a tad.

I've been taking pics of my die-casts as well for the hell of it lately.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Shaun_FreSh

Shaun_FreSh Guest

yea, thats where the little green box showed up before I snapped the pic. I'm guessing that green box means where it is going to focus. Also, on the S230, everytime I zoom (even optical zoom which is 2.0x or less), I notice there is a severe loss in colour quality.

And RacerX30, I tried to make it as bright as possible in my room, since I took the pic at midnight. And I have a pic of the one you suggested, with both headlights in the pic, i just thought it might look cool for there to be a little offset. And btw, your snaps are pretty wicked.