LGBT First sexual experience

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by astrid, Nov 3, 2004.

1. astrid

astrid Guest

Okay a certain someone got me really horny :mamoru: and I thought now would be the perfect time to start a thread on our first sexual experiences. I'm super shy, so someone has to go first. lots of detail please! and tell us how you were feelign the whole time tee hee!

go!

2. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

i hope you're talking about me.:o

3. astrid

astrid Guest

i was :)

4. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Okay, I was 14, the other guy, we'll call him Ben, was 15. (Gotta start young!) We had a pretty new friendship and been hanging out quite frequently. (we were both into...dont laugh....star trek....) . I had inklings about being gay, but at that point I had pushed them to the back of my head and tried to not think about it. It culminated when Ben invited me over to go canoeing one afternoon. His parents were out of town for a few days, and he happened to live on a secluded creek. We took the canoe from the shed and headed around. Of course, we tipped it...more than once. When we got back, I offered to put the canoe away, and he went inside to grab a shower. It so happens that theres an outside shower near the garage, so at this point, I said, what the hell. As I took off my shirt, I heard a noise, I looked around, and I noticed the lovered window next to the shower (ironically its the guest bath window.) just got pushed open. I was about to stop, but I continued, knowing Ben was looking on. I made it a point to give him a slow...tempting show. After finishing, I grabbed a towel from inside the garage, and went twords the guest bedroom where my dry clothes were at. Ben appeared, also wearing a towel, and kinda lunged me onto the bed. I didnt waste any time getting rid of my towel and his. (its strange, I can still describe his dick exactly to this day.) He slid ontop of me, and we began to kiss. Eventually, well, oral action, that led to some physical stuff, but no wonderful penetration. I remember the phrase he said right after he grabbed my stiff cock...."In not gay, I just want to see what it feels like" .

Several days passed, and I found myself, relaxing with Ben in the pool at my house. Dad was watching baseball or something in living room.....he came by the pool and said, "Im gonna run to the store, and wal-mart, and maybe napa for a timing belt for the cadillac." As soon as we heard the car pull out of the driveway, it was on. Ben pressed me up to the wall of the pool and promptly reached into my trunks while practically sucking my tounge out. After some good groping, Ben and I headed to my bedroom. It was almost perfect. We were both the same height/weight/build....my twin bed was inbetween two thin & tall windows, casting just the right amount of afternoon light onto everything. Ben, once again on top, and both of us still rather wet, I remember...his body had a golden glow just accenting all the good stuff...The first time I got to really concentrate on giving a good blowjob and gratifying him. We both exprimented with penetration, but the pain got us to stop before we could really enjoy it. Once we both came, we grappled together on the bed, still wet hearing each others heavy breathing. God that was good.

Of course, several weeks later he promptly stopped talking to me, and we never spoke again. He went on to date women, from what I understand. Ironically, by senior year he put on a lot of weight and just became an arrogant , crude person......oh well

(I can see Sam Gamgee cringing, he's seen me in person....im probably not the prettiest guy naked. )

5. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

i've got more [.....] for you in my thread.;)

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Originally posted on SPICE

I was young, and he was my best friend. Prior to me, he was str8t, and during this time he actually had a little girlfriend who initially I was friends with… Anyway, after being friends for a long time, I realized that I was attracted to him (I believe that it happened somewhere around the time I first saw him in his tighty-whities (we were young…)—he really had the biggest package I had ever seen (oooor, the first I had seen other than mine (and in retrospect, I’m sure my mind is blowing it up in reflection.))) My realization was not really the 'oh, I'm gay' sorta thought, but more along the lines of 'I think I can find happiness with a male; why should I limit myself to women when I can be equal opportunity?' I believe I went as far as to mentally state that my love wouldn't be restricted to physicality.

Anyway, he used to spend the night over all of the time, since we went to the same school, our parents got along, and the bus used to unload in front of my house...blocks from his apartment. So, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to him, as I was around him more and more. And I had a gay friend even then—though my gay friend, albeit hot in his own right, didn’t interest me outside of friendship (he was a lil too 'girly')—and so I knew all about 'gay', and such things.

I took solace in just having heterosexual sexual contact near him. We, like most neighborhoods in PG County, had done the whole “Freaky Fridays” and “Hide and Go Freak” things in the parks with other friends from school. He and I had even discussed circle jerks and the like, but we hadn’t ever done it, even though we decided that it’s alright/normal. That being a green light in my mind, eventually I worked out a plan to get him; I would put myself in a situation where I would loose a bet, where the stipulated ‘punishment’ was a friendly blow job. It worked. Well, let’s just say that with the one single act, the door was blown open…

Weeks, bets, and blow job's later, the price of the bet that he wanted was a butt-fucking… Uhh… Well, I lost, and he took me to his house, because his parents worked on weekends (and mine did not). The first time, we knew nothing about lube (eventually, we stole his parents K-Y, but I hated the stuff, and we graduated to WET). I was on my hands/knees, ass up, and face down in a pillow, and on the edge of the bed. I didn’t know what to expect, because I hadn’t done anything besides finger myself while jerking off. Initially, he tried to just plunge into me. I SCREAMED, backed my ass up (making him loose his footing and falling to the floor), jumped up, and wobbled to the bathroom where I sat on the toilet thinking my ass was RIPPED (I had heard horror stories about prison experiences from somewhere)! I just knew that there would be blood in the stool, but I was cool and not harmed; it was just my overreacting. An hour later, I calmed down and we tried again. This time, I licked his finger, and he worked me open a lil… He spit in his hand, and smeared it all over his dick, and slowly worked it in. 15 minutes later, it was totally balls-on-ass action, and he sped up, eventually releasing inside of me. Two weeks later, he dumped his girlfriend, and started sleeping over (and in) more often. We were never caught, and we only broke up when I moved from Hyattsville to Capitol Heights in the 8th grade.

He was the only person to ever loose their load unprotected inside of me, as we were uneducated about STDs/STIs at the time. After my move, I would travel by bus for more dick. Eventually, he moved away, and we have lost contact :wtc:. I thought that I may have run into him recently, but was too cowardly to approach the man, and we both shared deep gazes. (I actually called Ferron and asked what I should do, because I think that I have romanticized the idea of that 'relationship', and subconsciously don't wanna actually revisit the possibility of shattering my positive memory, but that is getting too analytical for anyone OTHER than Ferron :hs:.)

My mother never had a clue that we were doing anything, until about a year ago, when it dawned on her in retrospect…10-12(?) years later… And she now claims that I took advantage if her naiveté, so she gets mad whenever she thinks about it.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Actually, I thought that was really hot.

Got me hard :o

8. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

So my first time with a guy was when I was 18 and just out of high school. Me and some friends went to this one gay bar in Ft. Myers and decided to start dancing. At that time, you could be 18 to get into a bar/club/lounge after 10pm so it was cool. Everyone knew you were legal so it was fine. I saw this really cute guy sitting over by the bar with just a drink keeping him company. We started to talk for a few and come to find out he attended my old hs and was on hte varsity football team. So that struck up some old h.s. memories from what we would use to do in the locker rooms. He then whispers into my ear wanna go a little further. I'm fair game at this point and said my good bye's to my firends that night and proceeded back to his place. Both of us were glad to be out of hs and now we don't have to worry what people would be thinking of us.

Back at his place, I slowly unzipped his pants with my teeth, still leaving his shirt on. I could smell the man sweat and feel the bluge comng forth from his boxer briefs. I look up at him and he just gives me the nod. I placed my lips around the bulge just to get his going. The boxers were off and I was in 7th heaven. We turned off the a/c in the house just to build up more heat. All we did for the first hour was fore play. I would suck on his nipples and he would lick my lips. He was finnaly on his back and I asked him if he ever had taken one for the team. I was a little scared at this time because I never penatrated any one so I remembered all of the videos. Finger, stretch then insert is the way it goes. I started to play a little more then I could hear him saying, give it to me. He said it a couple of times so I knew he was wanting it. First I gave it a shight push and then a few more., I was in. The sweat was rolling off my forhead and on to his body. We moved into a couple of different positions, but everytime, we went striaght back to him on his back. He looks up at me and asks if I am ready. We kissed for a few and then it was my turn. He took the lube and coated his cock; them my ass. He wanted me to sit on his cock so he can watch it go in. Alright, i'm game. The position was right. I slowly sat upon his bulge. The pain was good. I pantted for a few then slowly I slid upon his rock. I rode him till morning light. God did it feel good. Every which way he wanted me to go, I did.

For the rest of the day, we just cuddled naked on the couch watching movies and eating popcorn.

9. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Wow....awesome thread. :eek3:

10. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

Oh god, I'm in school. And I read this thread. And now it got me hard :o

11. Dale

Dale New Member

This thread is horny!

12. CoCo

I don't think we should limit this to our "first times". I think "memorable times" are also fair game. :x:

13. Dale

Dale New Member

True, your first encounter may have been rape something along those lines.

14. NOVAJock

I talked to a friend of mine last night that relayed a near first time experience with me. Needless to say, when he finished, I was really saddend.

He started dating this guy for a couple weeks and this guy had been into circuit parties before. They had gone out to a club one night and went back to my friend's house. The guy wanted to have sex, but my friend was too tired. They decided to have one more drink before bed. The circuit boy made the drinks and my friend thinks he laced the drink with something. My friend passed out shortly afterwards and woke up after in excruciating pain and the guy was in the process of "hurting him." The guy was also not "safe" either.

Needless to say, he had to be brought to the Emergency Room by one of his "friends", who left him while he was under anesthesia in the operating room to go pick up a trick. :rolleyes:

He wouldn't go into details with me, but he ended up having significant surgery, and battled numerous problems for a long time. Five years later, he's doing well, but it still comes back to haunt him.

It's stories like this that make me lose respect for men and homosexual men in particular.

When he finished telling me this story, I actually got teary eyed. I just don't understand some people sometimes. He's single now and doesn't have much trust in men at all. He's dated a few times but as soon as the guys he's dated realize that he won't bottom for anyone, they immediately leave him.

Moral of the story: be careful out there. And don't trust anyone too easily.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2004
  15. CoCo

16. NOVAJock

Yeah I was really horrified while he was telling me the story. I just couldn't believe it. :hs:

17. Dale

Dale New Member

Thats horrible :(

Wish him luck from me ;)

(Oh and whos that in your avatar :naughty: )

18. NOVAJock

I will. It's been five years and he's doing really well. He's a lot more comfortable talking about it than he used to be. He's really a great guy and it's really sad all the shit he's been through. One of the saddest parts of the story was that he needed help after the surgery while he was home recuperating and he couldn't count on any of his friends except one who he didn't know very well at the time. The guy took care of him and they've been best friends ever since.

As for the avatar, I'm not sure. It's actually one of my favorite avatars, and it's kind of symbolic for me. It's in the ocean which I love, and it shows a guy standing there looking down, almost lonely, with something missing to the right. For me it kind of signifies this last year for me. :o

19. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

So... that guy's supposed to be you??? You're hot! ;)

20. NOVAJock

:kiss:

Actually, when I found the avatar, I never looked at it in terms of the quality of the guy in the photo being a representation of me. Although I do like his abs. For me, it was much more of a symbolic relation and not a physical one. ;)

OH yeah, Sam, guess who I saw in the gym Saturday morning. ;) He came in with a friend of his and avoided me like the plague even though he was watching me from the cardio equipment. His friend kept staring at me. :rofl:

I didn't bother to walk up to him and say anything, but our paths will cross and his time is coming. :mamoru:

21. Dale

Dale New Member

If it was him then im packing my bags and im movin in ;)

22. NOVAJock

:kiss:

23. Dale

Dale New Member

:hug:

24. Jamien

Jamien Sabotage. Overthrow. Disobey and Demolish.

Goddamn, this thread got me horny :o

I'm so jealous

25. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

yes gay, male sex turns me on *shhhh* dont tell nobody