First sexual experience without a girl getting off

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by arsbu, May 9, 2008.

1. arsbu

arsbu New Member

I just had sex with this girl for the first time last night and I realized that she wasn't into it. I tried to get her into it but it seemed like she just wanted it to be over. We went to sleep and that was it. This morning she initiated it again so we went at it and I realized she wasn't into it again. I asked her what was up and she said she never had an orgasm during sex (her only orgasm came from fingering) and that I was probably the closest to ever accomplish anything because I've lasted the longest out of all her sexual experiences. I even rubbed her clitoris while having sex this morning but failed. She was getting into a bit when I would rub her clit during foreplay...I figured vaginal penetration isn't her thing. What can I do?

Also, I went ~40 minutes each time so even if I was "close" to getting her off, I don't want to spend 2 hours doing it next time...

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

*sigh* This thread has been posted 1000 this week alone. I know that's not your fault necessarily because you are a lurker but I'm going to instead provide you with a bunch of these threads so you realize you're not alone and there are things you can do. Read ALL OF THEM.
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3686484
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3509802
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3103272
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3776815
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3778963

3. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Thanks. I never came in the vag before, but a girl I used to date always came here so I figure I would come learn.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That's cool man, stick around :hs: I wasn't mad at you, just becomes almost amazing how many times the same problem gets posted. Anywho, I hope you read through those thread because whether a lot of women swear they can't get off vaginally or a few guys will say it's all in their heads the point still remains-you shouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Make sure to do lots of foreplay. If you can get her off with foreplay then you are already better than most guys. If you get her off during foreplay she'll already be more worked up and possibly closer to having one during sex. Don't stress about it though or bring it up to her because she'll start to feel conscious about it which will prevent one even more. Just have fun!

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Shit happens. Sex is usually an activity involving 2 people, sometimes if she's not into it, she's just not into it, and she's not gonna get off if she doesn't want to.

Stop worrying/caring so damn much. If it's a problem, she'll let you know.

6. fray

fray New Member

I don't get it. Is she not into it, or did she just not get off from it? It sounds like the latter. There is a difference, you know?

7. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

take beers advice, its good

(plus shes a mod here, has seen this before:mamoru:)

8. Fish Taco

Fish Taco Ass Man

"Lick it now, lick it good, lick that pussy just like you should"

9. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

From everything I've read on here, and advice I've received...I have started to realize that girls don't care about this as much as guys do. Guys think it's an ego boost when the girl they are with has an orgasm, and a crushing defeat if they don't. I believe that girls just like the experience no matter what the end result is.

And to clarify, I've been with a girl for 5+ years who can't even give herself an orgasm...let alone have me give her one...and I've been with girls that have had multiple orgasms in under 20 minutes. Both seem to enjoy it about the same.

10. PureEnergy

PureEnergy New Member

Proof to verify?

11. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

you have to understand it isn't always going to happen.

And somenights, you can get her squirming, bouncing, and speaking in tongues :mamoru:

12. fray

fray New Member

I can't really verify for him, but I'll second it based on personal experience.