First Sex After Having a Baby (7 week wait ) *Story*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by S4Driver, Apr 29, 2005.

1. S4Driver

S4Driver New Member

So my g/f finally decided it was time to give it a whirl last night. We had our baby 7 weelks ago, she had a C section. The most she dialated was 8cm. There was no pushing involved when we had our baby.

So we started in on the foreplay, warming her up was not a problem. I went to put it in, and could not get it past the tip. I swear she was almost in tears. Penetration has never been a problem before. I am sure nerves came into play, and we both weren't as relaxed as we couldve been, but this was suprising to the both of us. We tried lube, but it just hurt her too much, and I could only get a few half pushes in before I just stopped. What's the deal here? Anyone have any suggestions or has anyone gone through this before. Thanks.

2. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

3. Wait another week? Oral?

There is a condition which can cause this, though you may want to see her physician.

4. Big Red

Big Red New Member

hmmm, well if it has been 7 weeks, she should have already seen a dr for the post birth check up. So i am assuming everything went well with her exam??? It is probably just a mental hang up, or could be due to stress, i have 2 kids and i remember what those first few months were like after they were born. Not exactly stress free, to say the least.

5. yo vanilla

yo vanilla New Member

my wife was pretty sensitive for at least a few weeks farther than you are at now. i wouldnt get too worked up over it, just try one of the other 2 holes or have her whack you for the time being

6. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

I didn't let my SO touch me for 10 weeks after....I had stitches that needed to heal though....it hurt like hell. Just give it some time....I know it is frustrating, but just be patient.

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

More lube. Give her some oral. That's the best form of lube

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:slap: :squint:

i have an idea... how about you be sensitive to her needs, and let her be until she's comfortable becoming sexual again? :rolleyes:

i know, as a woman myself, that we're the best gender on the planet... :big grin: capable of so many things simultaneously (good mother, great lover, etc) ;), but i believe that we're all entitled to our adjusting time, especially after giving birth. :squint:

how about you help more with the baby and around the house, so that she feels less stressed and wants to devote more time to you. :)

9. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Not having had kids, this is only hypothetical, but it could be a psychological matter. Perhaps the fear that it will hurt and therefore it does. Or maybe even guilt that having pleasure will somehow take away from attention that the baby should have.

Give it some time...

10. Mac Man

Mac Man New Member

Well, i guess that counts me out, because I had SEX last night........................

WITH A GIRL!

/road trip

11. Bella

Bella New Member

SOunds like she wants to be sexual but didnt expect to still be so sensitive

12. Bella

Bella New Member

You kill a cheetah!?!?

13. Big Red

Big Red New Member

that is the best advice new fathers can be given. I know when my youngest was born, my husband had to go right back to KY for military training. so he coulldnt really help aat first but trust me with most women when they are stressed out and exhausted from being up all through the night with a newborn, they are not going to be in the mood to fuck around. WIth me it didnt matter because sex is like a stress reliever, but i am very different than most women.

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

more lube more forplay, and MORE relaxation.

15. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Just give it more time!

16. minitruck_freq

minitruck_freq New Member

i wish i could have waited 7 weeks before i nailed my wife again. she lasted 2 weeks after both kids and made me fuck her. :(

17. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i can't speak for everyone, but common sense says that sex is a stress reliever for 99% of people. it releases those feel good chemicals into your brain (you know, endorphins and shit) and just mellows you out.

curious about post birth sex... are women usualy extremely tight as described by the original poster? i always thought they'd be loose. what was wrong with having sex with your wife 2 weeks after the baby?

18. scaryice

scaryice New Member

Pure brilliance...

19. RockChick

RockChick New Member

why??? i thought guys are always.... well...

20. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Not all guys and not always....

Besides, I can imagine there are some mental and emotional issues for the father to deal with as well after child birth. A lot changes even for the father at the moment the child is born.

21. devilishparty

devilishparty Don't sleep walk, it's bad for you.

I just had my little one 11 weeks ago, We waited about 3 weeks before doing the deed again, and it HURT like all hell, but I still went through with it for the sake of my hubby!

I would suggest Oral, or if you are into it... Anal. She will eventually feel better.

22. biga27110

biga27110 Guest

hahahahahaha

23. My ex couldn't wait after I had our daughter, even though I had to be cut, and then tore when she came out. He waited two weeks, and insisted on sex. With him though, you got it when you could, he had a low sex drive. I hurt for a bit after that, and was quite nervous.