first positive experience in a long time...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by buddha724, May 4, 2007.

1. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

so i just went out to lunch with this one girl. she's someone i've known for a while, more of an acquaintance really. i hadn't talked to her, other than the occasional "hi, how are things?" type comments on myspace, in i don't even know how long. so i just asked her out to lunch a few days ago, via myspace, and she said yes... i was kinda reluctant to go, i don't know why i asked her in the first place because like i said, we didn't really talk that much and never really seemed to have much in common, but now i'm glad i did.

lunch was great we had an easy time talking to each other and actually have more in common than i thought we would, she came back to my apartment for a bit to check it out (i recently moved into a new place, which coincidentely is within walking distance of where we met for lunch
    :p), we talked some more, i walked her back to her car and we parted ways, and i didn't think anything of what that had just happened. hell, i was gonna take a quick nap before work and go on about my day like nothing happened. afterall, it wasn't a big deal.

then about 20 minutes after this girl an i parted ways i got a call from a mutual friend of ours that was ecstatic! she was like "oh my god, she said you're so cute and you're so outgoing and she likes your personality, etc etc..." this is kind of a big deal for me because i've been really overweight for a long time until recently. i've lost 50 pounds over the last 3 months, built some decent muscle mass, and of course gained a lot of confidence as a result. here's the catch... she's supposedly moving to seattle this sunday! i go out with a girl that thinks i'm hot for the first time in my life (i'm 23 btw) and she's moving to the other side of the country in a few days! oh the irony! i laugh everytime i think of it. haha, oh well... i had an experience, got a major confidence boost, and i think i'm finally ready to get out there! i know they won't all be like this but it never hurts to have that one good push in the right direction to get you on your way.

no point to this, i just wanted to share. i'm all smiles after that phone call!

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

congrats bro. try to have sex with her before she goes.

3. .

4. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

haha, i'll see if i can work something out.

5. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

damn, i gotta take my smiling ass to work now! damn i feel good. hopefully i can see this girl one more time before she leaves... she's cool people.

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

awesome stuff :bigthumb:

7. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Exactly. :bigthumb:

8. tominos

tominos New Member

9. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

and she's gone... all the way to the other side of the country... i didn't get to see her again before she left either. well if there's one girl out there that thinks i'm good looking and have a great personality there are bound to be others... i just need to find the ones that aren't moving away right after we hit it off!

i can't get over it though... i finally find a chick that might dig me and she has to move! lol

10. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

lol too bad, good job tho.

11. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

thanks man... spring is here and love is in the air so hopefully my luck will continue to improve.