First Platinum

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Morpheus647, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Morpheus647

Morpheus647 New Member

Finally got my first platinum trophy tonight. Godfather 2, took me about 3 days to get it. :)

2. FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez Active Member

im close to getting mine in world at war. gotta get those fucking zeros and finish the last mission on hardcore.

i always miss the sum of all zeros by 1 or 2 planes :wtc:

3. Skyline22GTR

Skyline22GTR OT Supporter

I gave up on that game getting platinum. The nade spam in that game is ridiculous. Had to quit before I broke a controller. My one and only platinum is from Uncharted. I like that game so much wasn't a problem spending a little extra time on it. Took me 2 play throughs.

4. FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez Active Member

:rofl: if they had a counter that kept track of what killed you, grenades would be up there in the thousands somewhere for me. yea, sure, throw grenades, but the times when you throw two back and five more land on your head are such bull shit. they could have made the AI more intelligent to make the game harder instead of taking a cheap route and just having more powerful bullets and nade spam.

at this point though i just need to finish it. im so close :rofl:

5. Elusid

Elusid New Member

I just got my second platinum on Dead Space a few days ago. First one was on Resident Evil 5. Both great games =) I'm working on Infamous now and then I think Uncharted.

6. Eticket109

Eticket109 Nibbles, chew through my ball sack. Moderator

I ran across some ps3 gamer card site where they rank based off of Platinum trophies. Some guys in there had over 50.

I still have yet to get one. lol RE5 is the closest but I'm stuck on Pro right now. I was having too many problems getting overwhelmed on 1-1. I never really paid much credence to everyone saying the AI sucked in that game until I tried to play that level on pro.