First Pictures

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Ricey McRicerton, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

These are my "before" pictures.

These are at about 130-135 lbs. Right now I'm around 150, trying to bulk to 160-165 before I start cutting.

5'10"
    Come from a very small family (I outweight my dad and everyone else who isn't a family member by mairrage).

I'll post some progress pictures tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't do leg pictures from before, but I have twig legs. I work them just as hard as the rest of my body, but I just haven't been able to really put any mass on them.

I bench 235x2, squat 205x2, and I haven't had a decent place to deadlift since HS, so I'm sure my numbers on those are fairly low now.

I know I need to put on more mass, but any input on what I need the most work on (other than legs) would be great.

:wavey:

EDIT: Oh snap those are blurry. Oh well, it's all I've got. Those pictures are probally 4-5 months old.

2. Ricey McRicerton

I'm doing 6 smaller meals a day. Breakfast is usually a few eggs with toast. I have a protein shake around 10:30 or so that has a scoop or 2 of ON whey, peanut butter, oats and milk. Lunch is whatever they cater in here a lunch. I have a small meal about 4:30 when I get home from work (that's usually my "dinner dinner" that I make myself a good meal out of). I have another shake after the gym (around 7:30 or 8) and then another meal just before bed around 10 or 11.

3. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

Perhaps I read that wrong, but you bench more than you squat? And no place to do deadlifts? Throw a bar on the floor somewhere

4. Ricey McRicerton

No, you read right. I wrestled in HS and didn't give a damn about leg strength for some reason, so I have a few solid years of lifting with my upper body when I'd just dick around with leg stuff and not really push myself.

I've been working out in an apartment complex. There is no way for me to do deadlifts there.

5. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

If they have a bench press there w/ a bar and weights you can do deadlifts. Do you know what deadlifts are? You can bench 235 but can only squat 205!? what the hell?

6. tigerafro

tigerafro New Member

how do u know when to bulk up then get cut? i'm 6 and at around 170-180. when should i?

7. Ricey McRicerton

Yes, I do.

At the old apartment gym they had a smith machine, where the bar wouldn't go down any lower than about 10 inches off of the ground, so deadlifts were a no go there, and to bench I was using dumbells. I was doing the smith machine to do squats. They had a smaller bar that you could use for some things, but I bent it pretty badly with 155 lbs on it, so I decided agianst trying to deadlift on it.

The new place has some terrible machine that you sit straight up in to bench, with no way at all to do squats or deads, and the dumbells only go up to 30lbs, so they're pretty useless to me as well. I've been visiting local gyms, but holy hell they want your entire life story before they'll even let you walk around and check the gym out. The YMCA I used to lift at, you walked in, told them you'd like to see it, and they let you walk around for a while.

8. Ricey McRicerton

Just set goals. Its all relative to your frame, and your goals. For me, I'd like to get to 165 or 170 at about 10% bf and cut down to 7 or 8 and be happy with where I'm at.

9. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

how'd you come up with 235 x 2 if you don't have access to a bar and have been benching with DB's and on a machine?

10. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

I'm a little curious too.

11. sorry buddy but you dont bench 235x2 :rofl:

12. Ricey McRicerton

Because that's what I got when I went back to the YMCA a few weeks ago at my mothers house.

Call BS all you want, I don't really care. I'm just here to learn.

13. joy division

joy division New Member

jesus christ bench 235 but squat 205 :ugh: how the fuck do YOU bench 235

are the progress shots up?

14. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

This is true..i'd say about 185-195ish for about 5 reps

15. trancezj

trancezj New Member

what went with your pics man? I didn't get a chance to see them.

who gives a fuck if people say you can't bench that, that's their problem.x

16. Ricey McRicerton

I'll try and get some tonight. I try to take them after I get home from the gym or I never remember. My abs look terrible now, but I can tell I'm getting bigger even though I've had to pretty much neglect my shoulders for the past few weeks. My rotator cuff is popping when I try to do pullups and just about everything else, so my PT here at work has told me to not do anythingon it for a few weeks.

EDIT: The pictures are down because Im out of bandwith on the F&N official uploader. I'll see what else I can do about an uploader tonight.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  17. trancezj

trancezj New Member

my shoulder dislocated friday during pullovers. Fucking sucks. I'm still going to train, just light. I've done it a million times. I'm thinking about getting the sugery this winter.

18. Ricey McRicerton

I've never had it go that far, but I've got to find some more stuff to strenghten my rotator cuffs.

19. trancezj

trancezj New Member

regular work outs help my shoulders, back and knees. I just have to be carefull. I've dislocated my left shoulder 20+ times and my right 10+. I'm used to it. But this is the first time in prolly a year it's happend.

20. Ricey McRicerton

Before I took a week break 2 weeks ago, I had been going extremely heavy for me every week for the past 8 weeks. I think I need to start cycling maybe 4 weeks heavy, 2 weeks light, and then 4 weeks heavy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.