FRK First FS post. Hello's and story included

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by gtpimp97, Mar 15, 2007.

1. gtpimp97

gtpimp97 New Member

Hi all, first off I wanted to say hello to the freak in all of us out there and to you brave people willing to share your experiences. Thank you. Like thread title says, this is my first post in this forum and I dont post much overall. ok, im going to give a little background and then to a little story i hope you enjoy.

I had recently hit a sort of brick wall in my physical relationship with my gf. I am still attracted to her sexually, but I think the stress from looking for a job has kinda gotten me down lately and depressed about it. also i was thinking that i was pleasuring myself too often without her and that i was just desensitized to sex overall. So of course i told her this, and she understood. I stopped the regular jerk sessions, and i think that helped a little. i got somewhat of a job working alongside her and things have kind of picked up. we havent had actual sex since i told her how i was feeling, but this was only like a week or so ago, and shes on her cycle now. now to the good part....

so last night i spent the night at her place. we had a nice date first and then things were winding down in the bedroom. we both get to bed, and she is nude except for panties. we start kissing, rekindling some passion, and she asks me to kiss her back. so she lays face down, and i start at her shoulders, slowly, tenderly kissing her mid back and her sides. making my way to the small of her back. i pull her panties off, and kiss her legs, spending some time on the toes of course. i make my way back up and i can tell she is wet. i gently start playing with her clit with my thumb as i begin kissing her ass. now i had never tried this before, but i decided to go for it since she seemed to be enjoying herself, and i start licking her ass. before i know it, she is moaning and panting. my tongue continues to probe her behind while my hand is still working on her clit. she then starts pushing her ass into my face and i can tell she is getting closer and closer. she is basically on all fours, while i eat her ass from behind and then she starts shaking and convulsing. she ends up telling me she loved it! i told her i would do it all the time now and she says it was one of the most inense orgasms ever! i think our sex life is on its way back up now :)

thats is. thanks for reading people.

cliffs: down on sex, analingus + clit stimulation, best orgasm ever:bigthumb:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Congrats! and welcome. We love new storytellers :naughty:

3. gtpimp97

gtpimp97 New Member

Thank you

4. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Awesome. Keep it up, and welcome!

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

wow...very nice :cool:

welcome :bigthumb:

6. razi

razi New Member

for round two: lay her on her back, give her a vibrator to play with her clit, and fuck her in the ass.

best part is you get to watch her when she goes through the roof. :big grin: