First date with a girl.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brianpsx, Jun 18, 2006.

1. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

I was just wondering if there were any ways to tell if a girl is a virgin just from a first date. Maybe it's too early to tell, but I am kinda new to this dating scene. Do girls ever lie about past relationships such as if she never had a bf would she mention she had a few bf's?

2nd date update: I went on a second date with the girl. We seem to have a real connection or so i feel that way. The one thing that confuses me is how the girl talks about going out drinking with her friends alot. I know there is nothing wrong with this, but i just had a feeling she wasnt like that. So later on in the date she opens up more and starts telling me more about herself instead of a front. She says she doesn't drink often and only does it to have fun on occasion. So my question is why would she put up a front like that? Is it to make me think her life is more interesting or shes more outgoing? Maybe I am thinking too hard about it.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  2. PFC Lowell

PFC Lowell Velox et Mortifer

All women are the same, so I can obviously answer that question.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Why do you want to know that from a first date? "If she doesn't put out, I want nothing to do with her..." right? :ugh2:

What difference does it make, unless you're uber religious and MUST find a virgin girl?

4. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

No. I don't mean it in the way I want to sleep with her. She's a girl I grew up with in church and she used to be a really shy girl, but she went to college and opened up a bit more. She smokes and drinks now, so I really don't know exactly how she is anymore. I like her alot so I want to make sure she isn't a total bitch or something.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

That's why you go out with her on the first date....to see what she's like and if you get along.

6. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

smoking and drinking cant be a good sign if she grew up in church

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

and

Just thought I would point it out. Maybe you should take his advice. :mamoru:

Um, but seriously, yeah if she smokes and drinks chances are she is experienced...

8. foad

foad New Member

not sure what smoking and drinking have anything to do with sex.. well.. in a dark room with Barry White goin.. yeah..

But does that make her an experienced sexual being? Not really.. You will have to find out for yourself.

Take her out.. see what she is all about. If you don't like it.. drop it. Or get laid.. LOL! Just relax.. If she has had sex .. well.. then.. decide if she makes you sick or what.

Dunno.. Just my .02

I used to date a woman that was wild.. and I wasn't like that too much.. Before my wife, the woman I was with would want me to put my fingers inside her when we drove by a big rig with the top off my car.. LOL!.. I got used to it.. but then the husband found out about me, and I found out about the husband.. Long story. but she was freaky! Sorry I am ramblin.

9. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

Thanks for the response guys. I guess I didn't phrase my question correctly. I already went on the first date with the girl and I didn't really see anything that screamed slut or ho. But I guess I have to just take her out and get to know her more. Seems like a great girl, but sometimes a girl might put on a front to protect herself?

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

No woman wants to be portrayed as, or thought of, as a whore. Until you get to know her you won't know. However, in my experience, if you come across as a sexually mature male she'll sleep with you on the first date. This has more to do with YOU making a move.

Irregardless, we all have a past. Who cares what hers is unless she has an STD? She probably IS a great girl, so stop pre-judging her and get to know her for real.

No one here can tell you anything about her - you have to find out on your own. Good luck! :wavey:

11. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

Okay heres an update. I went on a second date with the girl. We seem to have a real connection or so i feel that way. The one thing that confuses me is how the girl talks about going out drinking with her friends alot. I know there is nothing wrong with this, but i just had a feeling she wasnt like that. So later on in the date she opens up more and starts telling me more about herself instead of a front. She says she doesn't drink often and only does it to have fun on occasion. So my question is why would she put up a front like that? Is it to make me think her life is more interesting or shes more outgoing? Maybe I am thinking too hard about it.

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Yep. Also, consider this a red flag of low self esteem. There are a couple of things going on here.

1. You can assume that she is into you. Why? Because she tried to DHV you (display high value) by saying she loves to go out and have fun with her friends and drink, but when you built enough rapport with her she felt comfortable enough to DLV and tell the truth.
    2. She may be LSE (low self esteem). Why? Because she wasn't comfortable enough with herself to just tell you the truth in the first place.
    3. How often does she do/say this sort of thing. Test her on it by asking her to re-tell stories a few days later, or ask "so what happened again?" and see if you get the same answer.

As always, CALIBRATE. It may just be this one thing, but proceed with caution. If you catch her again, CALL HER ON IT and guage the response. You don't need to date a 'project'.

13. brianpsx

brianpsx Life's a Peach

Thanks for the advice. Such an intelligent response. :cool: I will definately keep my eyes open and bring it up if it happens again. The thing is I wouldn't even consider her a project because she is so sweet and I enjoy her company. I'm willing to accept her faults because as the same time she has probably noticed quite a few with me also.

14. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

If she smokes, she pokes.

15. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

You can't really tell. A girl i'm dating seemed totally and completely like a virgin to me for the first 3 or 4 dates. I know now that she isn't, but if you'd asked me a month ago i would have said virgin for sure.