First Date Recap

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bearsdidit, Oct 9, 2008.

1. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

Sooooo I guess I'll give you guys a little background on the situation... I met the new girl last Friday night at a mutual friend's house. We exchanged small talk and played a game of beer pong together. I'll call her "D" for the rest of the message. That night I ended up getting her friends phone number (The friend will be now be reffered to as "S") and invited them over to my place the following night for another kick back.

The following night ended up being pretty awesome. A bunch of my friends showed up along with the two girls. I was talking to "S" and she mentioned her friend "D" was pretty into me. As any male with a functioning penis would do, I went over and started talking to "D." Things went well and we ended up making out for a while, good times. Near the end of the night I got her phone number and soon after she left.

I texted her on Tuesday to see if she wanted to have lunch on Wednesday. She replied back sure. On wednesday, we had lunch and ended up hanging out from 2 until 8 or so. The conversation went really well and it was a pretty enjoyable experience. we made plans to have watch a horror flick together. She kept saying how cute i was indirectly. I had plans already that night but after she left she sent me a text saying "thanks for today, I had a lot of fun. you make me smile." I think things went well and feel like i'm outta the friend zone but i'm not too sure.

thanks

2. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

Sounds like it went well and she's interested :bigthumb: I know I definitely wouldn't agree to watch a horror flick with a guy the 2nd [3rdish] time I hung out with him if I wasn't interested :mamoru:

3. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

lol thanks for the encouragement. the funny thing is i told her my dvd player was broken in the living room and the only working dvd player i had in my house was the one on my computer in my bedroom. :naughty:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bigthumb: You're good man, keep it up.

5. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

thanks girl, its hard not call text her but i'm going to wait another day or two. lol i told her that i wasn't going to call for another 3 days but she could text me if she wanted... and she did.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

What's your next plan of attack? Date in mind?

7. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

i'm kinda torn between inviting her over to watching a movie first or dinner.... but i was thinking like dinner, going to get some drinks somewhere then movie? she kept asking when i get off work so i'm feeling she wants to do the movie thing.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Personally I'd dig the dinner/drinks/movie angle. Maybe do the at home date next time :naughty:

9. Horror

Horror Guest

First, great job. Glad you two are connecting and interested. If I were you, I would invite her over to make dinner TOGETHER.

10. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

i think the dinner route would work well too. i really like cooking for people but my culinary skills are kinda lacking. lol, i found out last night shes also a vegetarian so my cooking choices really get eliminated.

11. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

damn thats a pretty good idea. :bigthumb:

12. ASoT

ASoT New Member

I think it's too soon to cook together. I would order food from a place she likes and bring it back to your place to eat and watch the movie.

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

eek, good thing you arent really that into food it seems, vegetarians are absolute deal breakers for me, dated them, tried really hard and i just cant deal with it. but I'm a huge cook and food buff, its comparable to a non smoker dating a smoker for me.

14. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

thats a pretty good idea. i need to write this shit down.

15. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

To soon to cook together? no way. Cooking together would be perfect I think. It give you something to talk about, and something to do for a decent amount of time.

It sounds like you've got it locked down so far, good work my friend.

16. Two toys

Two toys New Member

too soon to cook together? is that some rule? i've totally cooked dinner with a girl on the FIRST date and had a great time. its a fun experience that can be a bit messy therefor playful.

if anything maybe go out to dinner first and then go home and cook dessert, only problem is any good desserts take a few hours or more to prepare.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: I would've suggested cooking together earlier but I know how uncomfortable some guys get with that idea.

18. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

i think my next move is to invite her over for take out and a movie... something low key. i was thinking maybe sunday night or would that be too soon?

19. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

i'm going to wait a week. i think

20. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

Did it before and it's pretty fun. I even challenged her to a cookie-off....needless to say mine turned out worse. :(

21. Horror

Horror Guest

for take out? no. COOK with her. Try to make it sound fancy and end up being a disaster, it'll be hilarious.

22. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

i'll keep the cooking with her in mind... i want to see her on sunday but i'm thinking that'll be way too much. if we did see each other this sunday it'll be 3 times in one week. i can tell she wants to see me again and i want to see her but i need to keep it in check. :noes:

23. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dude, dont play that shit, if you want to see her, then see her.

24. Horror

Horror Guest

Dot. Because if she doesn't want to see you, then you know where you guys stand if she's a quick or slow mover. Who cares.

25. 1.8t

1.8t Member

Chill man. Just feel the vibe out when you with her and go from there...