First Blow Job

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Alexa, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Alexa

Alexa New Member

Last night (and all of today...) I gave my first blow job. And at first he couldn't believe his luck. Although I had no fucking idea what I was doing, he didn't believe me that I'd never done it before.

But he won't tell me what feels good and what doesn't. He's never recieved it either, so he was really pleased...but it took forever to make him cum. I would have thought it wouldn't take as long as a hand job but it took longer.

Infact he's quite obsessed with it...but he's a boy, I think he just feels cool now or something :p

I know this has probably been asked before, but what feels good and what doesn't? Is there anything I should try not to do, or try to do that'll drive him wild? I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

It was quite romantic actually. We fell out, but he got a blanky and tucked me in my bed and wiped my eyes. Then he was gently kissing me. I asked him to lie next to me. It was just the kinda make up hugs and stuff, but things got hot. I just decided it was right. I was really scared but I thought I'd suprise him and slip under the covers. He wouldn't stop smiling. Bless.

Well anyway, help? I know it's kinda like kissing, right? You'll tell me it just comes naturally or something. Avoid these kinda replies because I already know that.

:)

Thanks in advance.

2. trackstar400

trackstar400 Active Member

how old are u?

3. Alexa

Alexa New Member

Yeah, I should have done it a while ago right?

4. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

no :ugh:

5. LifeBurnsFaster

LifeBurnsFaster New Member

:confused: 16 is young enough...

6. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

how is a blowjob romantic?
    crazy rabbit

7. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Beeee nice ;)

It is not really like kissing, it is sucking :) Practice makes perfect though, and it if from his preference. He could feel more sensitive at the tip, so you would concentrate there. My current SO likes deep throating, "Suck it till you CHOKE!" Uhhh... Which means you have to relax and open the back of your throat. Some guys like lots of spit, some like it clean. Some like it fast, some like it slow. So he needs to tell you what he likes, and if he doesn't know... then try them all :) I love giving head, but just don't be nervous and feel free to try ANYTHING (such as anal play, or milking the prostate.) Whatever floats ya ;)

8. okita1

ok, well ive never came from a blowjob, but i like it when she sucks hard while moving in and out while using her hand as well..

EDIT: great now i feel bad for giving advice to a 16 year old

9. AstroGirl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least she is not 16 and having unprotected sex! ... right?? :coolugh:

10. Alexa

Alexa New Member

First point. Thats what I was doing :)

Second point. 16, maybe. But it doesn't really make any difference. It's about feeling comfortable with your SO and just waiting for it to happen. Sure, it's scary but once you get it over with at first it's just...not as big a deal as you expect. I'm not stupid, I wouldn't do it if I didn't feel like I wanted to.

11. okita1

point taken, hell i was having sex at 16, but i have a 15 year old sister, and i cringe at the thought of someone telling her how to give a blowjob
    just make sure your being safe about it, ok im stepping out of this one before the big brother in me kicks in

12. AstroGirl

Oh and one more thing, you cant just do the same thing the whole time. Try different things, find what makes him squirm. Then continue with that, make sure it is a good squirm and not a bad squirm though ;)

Also either let him cum in your mouth or get far away from that thing, if he cums on your face close your eyes... that shit buuuurns!! ... er... so I hear... ;) <--- haha perfect smiley

13. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

It's very hard for me to cum from a blowjob either... so good job, none the less.

14. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

16 years old huh, think i'll pass on giving advice about any sort of sex in this instance.

15. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

You'd be surprised how young people start 'fooling around'.

I was banging when I was 16, and i'm sure most other people were as well.

16. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

so was i, but i ain't gonna give advice to a freaking minor on how to do it
    :ugh:

17. Alexa

Alexa New Member

Times have seriously moved on. People don't wanna wait anymore. Most of my friends were fucking at 14. It's not unusual anymore.

And although this may be modest...(ahem) I don't think it's about how old you are, it's how mature you are. And I feel mature and grown up enough.

18. homi

homi e-cool OT Supporter

judging from your posts, you seem mature enough

just keep it safe kids :wavey:

and post pics when u turn 18 :naughty:

19. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Folks, don't get all bunched up about her age.

She's not in the USA.

I can hear the 007 dialogue.

"Oh Money Penny, suck me bloody harder for queen and country."

20. py1013

py1013 New Member

as a guys, I can say use your hand on the shaft while blowing on the head.....hand up and down....we love that shit...

also, if you really want to freak him out put his nuts in your mouth......we also love that shit....actually maybe you should wait till you are a little older before you start showing off...

believe me, if he is like any normal 16 yr old he will be just happy you are doing that in the first place

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

ok...keep in mind what works for one might not work for all. a few things
    1- relax. if you dontm your jaw will hurt like hell
    2-use your hands. try up and down, maybe a twist. try oils and lub if you cant get enough spit
    3-variety
    4-dont blow. dangerous, and from what ive gatherd, not even good
    5-try keeping your lips right around the head and use small movements, then jerk the rest with a wet hand. most nervs are at the end anyways.
    6-try to get into it ane enjoy it. the more he sees you having a good time, the better time he will have
    6-be smart and safe about this
    7-dont think that swallowing is the only way to go. if you dont want to, think about other options like on the boobies.
    8-mindset is everything. i hated doing it at first, dreaded it, avoided it. then i started getting off just on the fact he liked it so much
    9-talk to him, try to get feed back, even if its 'oh yeah....like that'
    10-dont have a 10th point....but i do like round numbers,sooo...good luck!

22. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

first of all...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thanks for the laugh, i appreciate it. anytime i can get a good laugh, i always make sure i thank those who allowed me to experience it.

secondly... :slap: :slap: :slap: good god, i can't believe what kids, yes YOU ARE STILL A KID, are doing these days. why in the world do you want to grow up so fast? i understand that you're not the only one, but that doesn't mean that you need to follow the crowd.

:( something's changed, but it's certainly not "the times." there needs to be more classes geared towards human sexuality. certainly the entertainment industry doesn't help the issue.

23. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

Alexa is your sister.

24. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Don'ts:

-Scrape the bark - Keep those teeth away (unless he likes it, which should mean he should be over in FS ;))
    -Just "bob on his knob", change it up a bit, I like it when women slide their tounge up and down my shaft, then a little suckle on the head, oh extasy....
    -Constantly ask "Is this ok, Is this good?", every now and then is ok, but too many interuptions just isn't good.

Do's:
    -Use plenty of saliva, there's nothing worse than getting a friction burn from head.
    -Use your hand to stimulate the base of the shaft, and/or ball sac. Massaging the testicles is great.
    -Deep throat, deep throat, DEEP THROAT, I know at first it will be difficult until you learn to control your gag reflex, but once you do.... He'll love it.
    -SWALLOW, if I know she's not going to swalow before hand, I don't want head, unless it's strictly foreplay, which wouldn't end with me cumming from head anyway. ;)

That's all I can think of for now.

Oh and I don't know about those of you that are complaining about the age thing, I was having the most sex when I was 16, not saying it's right for everybody, but I think I turned out ok. *eye twitch*

25. lauren

lauren Active Member

oh, i think some guys like it if you lcik starting below/behind the balls, up over and the up along she shaft in one long lick, with some pressure from the tounge. dont do it repeatedlly, just a once every while sort of thing.