FRK First 3-some, and now I feel weird

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by anomaly, Jul 25, 2004.

1. anomaly

anomaly If you weren't around for the original HA.net spli

It ceartinally wasn't how I expected it to be. Friday night I picked up this girl I've talked to online for 6 months or more. She spent the night, we fooled around, no sex. I'm damned attracted to her, and who she is. We go back to her house, her friend comes over. While girl #1 and I are fooling around a bit on her bed, she looks over at girl #2 and says to suck my cock while we make out. Now, it gets weird because I really wasn't attracted at all to girl #2. I stopped it for a minute, but eventually gave in. After awhile of playing I started to get jealous as girl #1 was giving girl #2 most of her attention, girl #2 was giving me most of her attention, so I was kinda stuck with the girl I wasn't attracted to. What makes it all worse is I was contemplating starting a relationship with girl #1, now I just don't know. She claims it was her first time doing something like that, and I do believe her, yet still it was very strange. I don't think it could have been serious, as she lives a bit more than an hour away, but now when I go up to visit her I don't want to share her. What she does while we're a state apart is whatever, but I really don't want to be sharing her while I'm around her. Ugh :dunno:

2. anomaly

Note: This very well could be a vag topic, but I think more people in FS would have experiance with this topic, and be able to give me input on their feelings/advice. Please do leave it here.

3. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Hmm...maybe tell her you just want to have your fun with her and not her friend? Or maybe see if you can find a different girl to throw in the mix?

4. anomaly

That is probibly what i'll do. I wanted to talk to her about it today but her friend was still there.

5. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

yeah, talk to her about what you guys are wanting. Communicaion is extremely important especially with matters like this one. It's ok to feel weirded out. :hug:

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

yeh, everybody wants a 3some, but do they really think it out? you hafta be VERY open.
    i don't know if i could share my man with anyone like that. . .

i guess you are lucky if it all comes together smoothly for all 3 of you.

7. _syn

_syn New Member

My money would be on her lying about it being her first time, if she was that bold, chances are she is a pro. :o

8. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

lol first guy i've heard to complain about a 3some, lol...just don't sound too needy though, could make you look unattractive to you

9. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

Yeah really why the hell are u complaining bout a 3 some.. i think you need to take more of the initiative and get what u want. Stop being such a gay foker and hit that shit for real.

10. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

chill out.

he wasn't complaining per se-he was looking for advice 'cause he was slightly freaked by his reaction because

the girl #1 was someone he might get emotional for-that's part of the reason for the freak out

he wasn't attracted to girl #2-from what 95% of OT says, that's more than a good enough reason to freak out :rolleyes:

If you can advise on either of those factors, or any others that I might have missed good enough, but calling someone a "gay foker" isn't-either put your advice better or get out of F/S, okay?

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Agree with the majority here : You need to have the talk and see what each of you is looking for. Feeling weirded out by it would be normal in this case as you two havent established if you have a more intimate relationship and if so, what the boundaries of that relationship are. Good luck.

12. Brody_

Brody_ New Member

nailed it right there.
    You need to understand that both of them are dirty little sluts. You cannot have a relationship with dirty sluts. So, that leaves you 2 options.

1. Acknowledge they are sluts and that no relationship is possible. This means you will be having casual sex, with 2 girls, and are willing to fk each other etc. Question how obtainable this is, if you fk this up.

2. Tell them both no, you'd prefer a "good girl".

IMO, fk like crazy now, enjoy it, you'll meet a girl that is more worthwhile later on. When you do, drop the sluts.

3. pics.

13. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

well, if you go by this advice, then imo that would make you a dirty little slut not worthy of being in a relationship with either

so, I'd suggest ignoring this very vagesque repsonse and listen to those such as pixie, girl next door, cherryfire, etc about communication

it is possible that it was her first time doing such things, sometimes girls can be bolder when they are around friends

sounds more like to me though that she wanted an excuse to get to play with her friend but her friend was only open to it if a guy was around, although this is just a guess

14. taki

taki i eat men like air..

it doesn’t sound like her first time because she was very blunt and to the point about what she wanted to take place, but you do have a point she may have just been more comfortable around friends. these kind of situations are always sticky...if you really like her and plan on establishing a committed relationship then tell her...let her know that when she feels the need to play... to either do it with you or in front of you. There is always a way to communicate about things you just have to find the right way to do it....then when it does happen fucking rock both of their worlds....

Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  15. MB300E87

MB300E87 Active Member

his complaints and reservations about this are valid. this is the real face of most threesomes.

16. Mag1c12783

Mag1c12783 New Member

Don't trip dawg...it's all good

17. rallybred

rallybred Beer, the cause and solution to all of life's prob

Now you know you'll never want her for a real relationship so get nasty with it and hit her and the other one as often as possible. Enjoy the ride.

18. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I am a dirty little slut and so is my wife. Life is good.

Disregard the kiddies in here and take the good advice. If youre serious about this chic, you need to have some serious discussion or it just wont work.

19. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

I don't know how I would feel about a threesome with someone I love... I think it would be wierd..but then again, men are all for two women and 1 man...but not many will go for 2 men and 1 woman...what's up with that??

20. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Social stigma, personal preferance, ... :dunno:

...its a damn shame tho. :sad2:

21. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

I would if she wanted to do that, but she doesn't. She'd rather stick to FFM

22. snipe656

snipe656 Working in OraHell

I would not mind doing a MMF but she has no interest at all in one and just MFF

23. Kim aaron

Kim aaron New Member

hmmm... I guess if things get boring it's something new to try, but, I would never share my man w/anyone, I'm too selfish. HE'S MINE, ALL MINE.

24. asdf

asdf Guest

well at least you got your dick sucked man

25. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Well thats one way of looking at it, i guess...lol..Gotta see the good in every situation.