firefox, the mozilla quality feedback agent

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by bigman7903, Oct 23, 2005.

1. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

ok, randomly out of no where, this popup with the heading "Welcome to the Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent - Step 1 of 3" pops up in the middle of browiing and make me have an error message an closes me out of any and all internet sites i may be browsing at the moment

how do i go about making this stop, preferably w/o downloading w/e this is, i dont have a really fast computer and its starting to bog down to begin w/ so..

help me please

2. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

When installing Firefox there is an option to participate or not participate in there anonymous quality feedback "program" or w/e it is. Just say no thanks and it won't bother you ever again.

Also, if you're having stability problems with Firefox i suggest you get the "session saver" plugin/extension (cant remember hwta it is). If firefox accidentally closes/crashes, you just re-open it nad you'r back to searching the same site you were at, and it re-opens all tabs you had open. for me it even saves what i type on a site like a forum. VERY useful.

3. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

theres so many plugins i need to look into, i love the unlinker, thanks i'll see if i cant find it