GUN Fired a Five-seveN last weekend.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by shohan, Aug 23, 2005.

1. shohan

shohan New Member

A friend had the luck to pick up an FN Five-seveN for $600 from a local pawn shop and we took it out last week.

Pretty cool pistol. It was a little fat in the grip, but I have large hands so it worked out. I was surprised by the front site. It's amazingly tall. I guess it's that way incase a surpressor is attached.

Good accuracy out of it. He only brought a limited amount of ammo with him and I arrived late so I was only able to fire 10 rounds, but that was enough to sell me. I guess if I every came across a deal like that or had gobs of money to spend I'd pick one up.

I've always been a fan of the P90 and being the companion sidearm I guess I'll have to wait and see how things look when the civilian P90 is released.

2. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

if i found one for 600 i'd be all over that shit.

3. shohan

shohan New Member

Yeah, he said he's already found a buyer for $1200. Of course before he sold it he had to do a 'safety' check on it. By 'safety' check of course I mean having a good shooting weekend out with it. :rofl:

4. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

$1200? you can get a new one for way cheaper than that :hsugh:

5. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

I would be all over it for 600 as well. anyone willing to buy it for 1200 would make me suspicious though because yea you can get a new one for alot less than that. Would suck to sell it to someone illegally and get in trouble if it was used in a crime.

6. shohan

shohan New Member

:dunno: