GUN Firearm related dreams v.post_yours

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by KIDRR, May 17, 2006.

1. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

I seem to have one of these every few weeks. Last night I had a dream the world was in chaos so I grabbed my Glock 19 for protection while I went down the street to check out what was happening. For some reason I was loading the MAG while walking down the street but couldn't do it right, the rounds were going in backwards and when I looked at the MAG it said .380 ONLY. So I went home to look for my other MAGS and they were all 1911 MAGS (I don't have a 1911) That's when I woke up. :noes:

2. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

I remember a dream I had in highschool some Russian was chasing me through a city with an M249. I couldn't get away. :wtc:

3. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

i had to shoot my dad once in one.

sucked.

4. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

i had one last night.........

i dont remember exactly what happened..but i had a gun and some ammo, but all the casings had fallen off..i was being held hostage adn they let me keep the gun cuz they knew my ammo was fucked up..but i rigged it somehow so that i could fire the rounds.. :coold:

then these planes showed up and bombed the enemy..it was fuckin g:coold:

5. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I had a dream where I woke up and someone was in my dining room so I went out there with my glock, shot him till he fell back against the wall, then went back to bed. I had to check the dinning room when I woke up to make sure I didn't shoot it up in the middle of the night.

When I was younger I had a dream where I got shot in the stomach with a shotgun, I was laying back on the ground and could look down at my stomach to see a huge hole in it. I was pretty scared when I woke up.

6. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

:noes:

7. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

i dream about shooting skeet comps... and every shot it misfires or i completely dont see the target... those are really annoying!

8. jonny427

jonny427 Scooby Doo OT Supporter

You guys dream in color or B&W?

9. emad

emad Lost

I have upgraded to dream in High definition, but none of my dreams are compatible. :(

10. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

Mine are in color, and usually extremely realistic. A lot of the time I dream about random everyday things and I usually end up finding out later on that it didn't actually happen.

11. mrbill

mrbill New Member

in my dreams, my guns never fire. i'll pull the trigger for a year and a mile, but it never goes off. so i usually wind up snapping their necks. all in full color.

12. silversilvia

silversilvia OT Supporter

had a dream i was fighting zombies with my AR. i keep shooting them but did nothing. like i woudl see the tiny holes the 223 did and i was thinking damnit i wish i had an AK!!!

13. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

I had this dream a while back where the house got broken into and I got shot in the back a bunch of times, and didn't feel any pain. I just thought, "What the fuck? You shot me!" and I looked down at my chest and stomach and saw bumps in my skin where the bullets were, but they didn't break through :wtf: then I woke up.

14. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've had quite a few firearms related dreams, all in color, my guns usually work although I sometimes run out of ammo :o

some recent memorable ones were a zombie outbreak I was on my roof sniping them but more and more kept coming then I ran out of ammo.
    another I was upstate near my uncles with him and a bunch of other people who i dont know and we got into a firefight with russians i think, my AR jammed and I got hit in the chest and woke up :o
    Had another I was hunting elk and bagged a real nice one I was pissed off to wake up and find it wasnt real.

15. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

I used to have a recurring nightmare when I was little. It would alternate between black & white and color. I was being chased down a dark alley, it was slighty raining, kind of like a drizzle. I kept seeing my feet splash into the puddles, and I remember avoiding dumpsters. Not so weird, right? Guess who is chasing me? A fucking penguin with a full auto tommy gun, wearing a black fedora. I think it even had a cigar hanging out of it's beak. Most vivid dream I've ever had.

I also have zombie dreams quite a bit, and a few Red Dawn-like dreams. :hs:

16. Furner

Furner New Member

i have a recurring dream where i shoot someone, but my bullets are useless. this has happened with pistols, rifles, shotguns, even a grenade once. really makes me wonder what that means.

17. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

I had a dream last night where I had just bought a P3AT. I didn't have ammo for it, though. Some dude in an old car was driving me around to a bunch of differant Wal-Marts to find ammo for it. All they had was shotgun ammo, though.

18. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

:rofl:

19. DaJMan

:eek3: i had one last night...!

this really obese man and middle aged woman try to break into my parents house while they were having a party... so my dad and i go down to see whats going on, after the confontation etc, the woman pulls a gun (sig 226.40 btw) and i wrestle with her to get it, it goes off and shoots her in the chest... the obese man gets pissed by this and pulls his gun (he says its a G17, but later i find out its a .40 cal too :dunno: )so i shoot him with the womans gun, first in the chest, and gut area but the fucker keeps coming, so i put one in his head which makes him drop his gun, but he keeps coming at me... dad then picks up his gun and shoots him in the head too, a which makes him drop...

so then dad and i go back inside and unload the guns (this is when i find his G17 is a .40 cal) and we ask the people at the party whether we should call the police, the consensus is that we shouldnt, but i call anyway... during the call i go down to describe the scene, at which time the fat guy wakes up and starts threatening me again, so dad comes down with the G17 and i tell him the point it at his head, then the fat guy says "oh shoot me in the head eh? like this?" he pulls another glock out and caps himself under the chin... then the cops show up... and then i wake up...

most realistic dream (in colour) i have had in years...! :eek3:

20. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

:bsflag:

bullets dont work in dreams

21. DaJMan

not on fat dudes, thats for sure...