COMIC Finished Preacher, started Y: The Last Man.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Cracked, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Cracked

Cracked New Member

Preacher was a trip, I want to re-read that book. I'm not smart enough to pick up on the underlying philosophical stuff but hoping if I read it a second time I'll pick up on elements I missed the first time.

Y:TLM is good so far, I think I'm on the 3rd or 4th trade magazine. I really want to look into the things that Yorick references, after Hero called him out on just pulling stuff out of his ass whether its true or not.

And bonus, I was at Halfprice Books and found half of the Walking Dead series for sale, I think I bought each trade mag for $6-$7 a piece, which beats the $12 price.

2. Nader_D

Nader_D HAHAHEHHUH ---- POOOHhHhHHCHhh! OT Supporter

:coold: reading some real good series man

check that store for any Fables as well

3. CabbieNamedAxel

CabbieNamedAxel OTCC|SF OT Supporter

I just picked up the first Ex Machina trade. Interesting, will see where it goes.

4. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I'm starting with all the well known ones, I'll deviate to others down the road. Those novels go quick, I see some of the Fables from time to time but didn't think to pick them up.

5. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I've been lacking. Just finished the 4th trade novel, Safeword. Hero is back :cool: and supposedly a baby boy has been born, will hopefully find out more in next mag.

6. threeclaws

threeclaws R.I.P.

I'd have waited until it was done, there was like a 3 month gap between the latest issue and the previous one, I had to go reread the last issue to make sure I wasn't missing issues :o