Fingering Problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Idiiot, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Idiiot

Idiiot New Member

My girlfriend is extremely tight (virgin) and can't fit more than a finger inside her. 'Come hither' movement hurts her and sliding in can only go really really slowly. After fingering, 2 separate occasions, she's experience horrible pain below her bellybutton. It hurts to bend or stay in the same position. Has anybody experienced something like this?

2. audrey

audrey New Member

Has she seen a doctor about it?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That would be my suggestion as well.

4. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

my girlfriend hardly even has a hole.. she went to a doctor and he could only fit a q-tip in and barely his pink finger.. so either she has to ram her finger up there and take the pain, or possibly even have surgery. it's frustrating for us both because we have been together for 15 months and can't have sex :wtc:

5. audrey

audrey New Member

What did the doctor say though?

6. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

why so focused on vaginal stimulation? a lot can be done with just the clit...stick to it, and explore what it can do....and let me tell you, it's a LOT more than both of you think.

Women loosen up as they age...maybe she's just too young?

7. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

How long ago was it that you first fingered her, and the second time? My current GF is a tight virgin, and after the first two times of trying to finger her, she hurt for the next few days (she later told me). Luckily, it wasn't until about 2 weeks later I tried again, and sure enough, it started to get easier. I blame some of this on the fact that she may have not have done much penetration with her self. :dunno:

I'd say just be patient, and take each session slow. Shes gotta get accustomed to it...

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

quit saying she should just ram her finger into her to make room for your penis, you sound like such an insensitive asshole.

9. HalfPastGone

shut the fuck up dick you don't know what you're talking about.. i've been with my girl for 15 months and have stuck by her the whole time without complaining because i love her to death. she obviously has to ram her finger up there and bare with the pain in order to fix the problem.. we BOTH want sex.. tell me it wouldnt be frustrating to be with someone for that long and not have sex.. it is.. but when you love something as much as i love her it doesn't matter.. im posting on here for the sake of the thread starter. don't make judgements next time ass

10. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

be nice or you'll be gone.

11. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

:werd: The clit has more nerve endings than the vagina does, and clitoral stimulation will help to lubricate and loosen up the vagina, making penetration easier.

12. synthetic

synthetic New Member

maybe 9 years old is jsut too young for sex? lolol

13. RockChick

RockChick New Member

i see a contradiction but okay...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  14. HalfPastGone

are you serious? this guy called me an insensitive asshole when he doesn't know what he's talking about. i just don't like people who judge like that it's ridiculous.. so if i'm gonna be gone for defending myself that's fine.

back to the thread.. if you have a girl who is VERY tight, you can't force it because it's her body.. it's frustrating for both sides you just gotta talk about it :hsd:

15. HalfPastGone

so people can't be frustrated at some aspects of their relationship? just because you love em doesn't mean you won't still be frustrated.. she's frustrated.. we're BOTH frustrated.. but we BOTH love each other

16. RockChick

RockChick New Member

the thing i was talking about is... you say its frustrating that you guys cant have sex but in the same sentence you said that it doesnt matter... soooooo... either its frustrating or not... ya know.

i can understand you, dont get me wrong... but that was a lil weird. :hs:

17. HalfPastGone

oh haha i read it over again i did sound kind of wierd.. you got the jist of it though sorry for being harsh :p

18. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

just don't feed into arguments. that's all.

19. helo7050

helo7050 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2005
  20. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i said you sounded (key word sounded) like an asshole. no girl should ever have to ram anything inside her to tear herself open to have sex (this goes far beyond the hymen).

i know you care about the girl a great deal, anyone who is together for 15 months generally does. and i see your frustration, i'm just saying that telling her to "ram her finger up there to fix the problem" is the actions of an insensitive asshole (you're telling your girlfriend to basically tear herself open so she can have sex, look at it from my point of view). i wasn't passing judgement (at least not negatively), merely pointed out the way you're comming off in this thread and another (at least i'm pretty sure that i saw you start/contribute to another thread and suggest she ram her fingers up there as a solution)

you offered the obvious real solution the first post, see a doctor, let the doctor do the correct "ramming" into your girl.

21. HalfPastGone

yeah i actually meant that i suggested to her that she might just have to ram her finger in their to fix it.. and she said it would hurt to bad and i said "OK".. i wasn't mad at all i was just suggesting.. i'm very sympathetic towards this problem, she knows i am and that i would never get mad at her for not doing something.. its her body, plus it would probly hurt like shit :eek3:

22. moocat

moocat hello there OT Supporter

I want that guy's job.

23. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

no, you dont. because the ratio of amazingly hot teenagers you'll get to touch (pervert) to ugly old fat women with yeast infections you'l get to check out is horrible. plus, looking at vaginas all day long gets boring real fast.

24. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

ive been in your shoes before man. i couldnt even fit my pinky fingure in her without her crying in pain. here are a few steps i took...

1. lots of dry humping
    2. while ur eating her out, slip ur pinky finger in there. dont move it, continue to eat her out, after 2 minutes, move it around a little bit until she says it hurts, then wait 2 minutes and repeat, then after about 3 times stick your index finger in her. Eat her out for about two more times, then on the third time stick ur index finger in her again, dont move it much, repeat and then move on with your middle finger and your index finger. She will probably scream in pain but it will help. after you eat her out twice more, stick your index finger in there and sort of finger her. it will prolly hurt her a little bit but keep at it. tell her to ignore the pain and think about how good being eaten out feels. After that, dry hump with clothes off.... not sex, but like poking, it will stretch it out a little, sort of hurt, sort of feel good. then keep moving up while fingering her, keep trying to make it bigger. Then eventually go for fitting it in. The way I finally fit in was by her laying down on a bed, against the end of it, and me kneeling on the ground. If she tries to fit it in by being on top she'll chicken out due to pain. If you try to fit it in by being on top she'll most likely move away.

thats my o2 cents

25. Diedemus

Diedemus Google is my HMO

dude, you are an insensative asshole, you are comparing a person to an object.