FRK Finger in ass??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WaWaMKIVDub, Oct 6, 2008.

1. WaWaMKIVDub

WaWaMKIVDub New Member

This is more of a question for straight guys only. Others can chime in though. So Ive been dating this girl for a while now, and she always plays around with me like shes going to put her finger into my bum, but never does. Ive heard that this feels really good, so I told her one day I would be down for it. She is down for it, and is ready to go. Any suggestions or tips? I have never had a finger in there (except for a doc), so I dont know what to expect or how it should be done. Any and all tips would be awesome :bowdown:

2. Well, I'm not straight, you said straight only but other could chime in. :hsugh:

Anyway, get some nice lube and it will be a much better experience...and make sure her fingernails are non-existant, it is fragile up there.

Anyway, one finger is not much but I guess if it is your first time, keep it slow. Anyway, lube up and start massaging the area and try to relax your muscles...if you are tense it will "hurt". After you think you're ready, stick it in slowly. Maybe go in just a little at first and see if you like it. I think it feels good if you massage the inner area (side closer to your front) with your finger in a circular motion or a "beckoning"/"come here" motion. Like in movies when they have the slut stick out her pointer finger and she is like "Come here, you naughty boy". (Sorry only example I could think of. :rofl:...oh wait heres another) or when a Principal catches you smoking a ciggarrette outside the campus and is like HEY YOU, COME HERE NOW!...YES YOU!.

Anyway, do that...use lube...and have fun. It doesn't make you gay, don't listen to idiots who say that.

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol if I was the TS I would actually ask for the gay guys opinions, but that is just me :mamoru:

Anyway, as PIM pointed out....lube and have fun.

4. WaWaMKIVDub

WaWaMKIVDub New Member

lol I know it doesnt make me gay, and I wanted straight guys to chime in just to see how they liked it is all. We have some KY, will that serve its purpose? And no nails at all? She has some right now, I guess Ill have to tell her to chop em off lol.

5. KY is perfect, that is what I use every time. As for the nails....would you really want a nail scraping up inside of you? I think that should answer your question. (Chop em off, SHORT)

Trust me, you'll like it. It feels good...

6. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

I actually just got done doing what you want to experiment with.

Its a totally wicked other avenue to explore. Mind you, it can get addicting :p
    I went from a finger, to anal beads, to a vib.

Like said above, make sure finger nails are pretty much gone, and lots of lube. My personal favourite is actually just called "Anal Lube" by California Exotics.

Have fun man
    Sincerely,
    Straight Guy

7. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

A bit of lube, and relax. don't clamp down, nor push out... and get ready for one of the best orgasms of your life. :bigthumb:

8. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Okay, first things first make sure you eat alot of fiber the day before. You don't want her to pull her finger out and it have unsightly bodily stuff stuck to it.

Now that the gross stuff is out of the way, buy a good lube, relax and experiment.

+1 on making her cut her nails off, it isn't fun at all to have a finger nail scrape or cut your intestine.

9. :hsugh: If you use lube that pretty much should never happen.

10. Bubba Atlantis

Well we are not all experts like you :p:mamoru:

Being a non-expert, I must ask how does lube solve that problem?

11. Drunken Karnie Midget

pretty much adds a "protective coating" so it simply doesn't stick to the skin.

12. sportsfreaky211

sportsfreaky211 New Member

i'm not an ass expert, but unless you just finished having a bowl movement and it wasn't solid or the person has EXTREMELY long fingers you shouldn't be getting stuff all over them. just inside the anus is the sphynxter (sp?) and the rectum. so if shes just sticking the tip in you should use the ky for ease. Ever have a rectal exam. The doctor puts on a glove, lube on finger and it slides in pretty easy not usually covered in feces when he pulls out.

13. Drunken Karnie Midget

*fixed

14. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

as a strait guy, its a blast :coold:

15. Think of sandpaper on a piece of wood. You rub it on the wood and the wood comes off. Soak the wood in oil and put oil on the sandpaper. Less wood is going to rub away.

:hsugh:

Horrible analogy, I know.

:rofl:

If you are going to stick ANYTHING up there (finger, dildo, or a weiner) make sure you have gone dookie recently or it will be pretty much very unfun and disgusting.

16. Bubba Atlantis

lol interesting analogy. You certainly painted a picture :mamoru:

17. WaWaMKIVDub

WaWaMKIVDub New Member

haha awesome. Thanks for everything. Im super excited now. Ill see if she will do it tonight :)

18. BJ while doing this, right? Enjoy.

19. Bubba Atlantis

:( I want that....but it won't happen.

20. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Why not? get yourself an Aneros.... Slide that puppy in and have her suck you off... greatest set of orgasms ever (or rather I am told)...

21. Bubba Atlantis

You know, I have tried anal play a bit by myself and really have not found that it does anything for me. I have educated myself as to where to go, but, I dunno, it just has not really done anything.

The reason I was saying it wouldn't happen is Lovely doesn't like the ass that much (which is fine), so her inclination to do that sort of stuff is not there.

22. Not sure what to tell you Bubba, if you don't like it, you don't like it. I have always found the orgasms much more satisfying though. I would have to assume it is partially mental too. The things I think about as I do it are probably much different than what you think about

23. DUCY

DUCY New Member

+1 on that idea.

24. Bubba Atlantis

Very possible. I mean I am open, so I am not going to inhibit something that will provide pleasure. However, in my experiences thus far, I have not really found it that pleasurable. LOL It could be because I have done it alone and it could be something mental, or not doing something right, or maybe, just not for me.....meh we will see over time what happens :)

25. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

YES!!!! I was just about to say the same thing *points for checking the rest of the posts* though PE and TT posts are always worth reading... they know so much, just like bubba, lovely, and many of the members whose posts number in the tens of thousands.

As a Bi TGirl, the aneros is a great little toy, it's not big, and it's designed to hit every good point on the inside of the anus. It's comfortable and great for beginners and those experienced in anal play.

Use one of these, and her hands will still be free to squeeze a cheek, dig nails into the back, caress the nipples, massage the balls, whatever. The ingenious part of it is that it stays put and the contractions of the body manipulate it, intensifying everything. Not expensive either... totally worth buying.