FRK Finger in ass?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FyreDaug, Feb 28, 2006.

1. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

Lately when ive been giving my gf oral and fingering her, sometimes ill slip my pussy juiced up finger into her ass a bit, usually just to the 2nd knuckle. At first when I started doing it she was complaining it hurt a little, but now its a little easier and im not entirely sure if she enjoys it, I mean she doesnt say no, doesnt say it hurts all the time and doesnt move around to try to "get it out". But like I said before, its all just juiced no real lube, so maybe it worth it to try that.

Shes a pretty small girl, and shes pretty tight as is. I havent really done the finger in the ass during sex though, just kinda rubbed it a little. Do girls go for this kinda stuff normally?

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Talk to her

3. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

well when I get as deep as I go, ill ask her things like "you ok?" or something along those lines, and I never get a no...

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

No... :squint:

"Do you sometimes like anal stimulation?" :cool:

5. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

What do you mean no? I shouldnt ask stuff like that? Because sometimes when I get in far she'll move, and I cant see her facial expression or anything, so while im licking ill ask her if shes ok.

BTW, fast or slow once she gets comfortable with it? Ive always been slow, because its not normally supposed to have things going in and out... lol

6. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

If you want me to tell you what your girl likes in bed, I'm gonna have to fuck her and let you know.
    Otherwise, ask her.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

On the contrary, saying "Is this not ok?" isn't enough. After the fact, out of the moment, ask her explicitly. I wasn't sarcastic when I proposed that question, you literally go and ask her if she ever likes that stuff. It's you. She doesn't need to be all ashamed about it.

8. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

true dat./

9. parfaite3

parfaite3 New Member

i would definitely ask her if she's been enjoying it before doing it again. my boyfriend did that to me and i was VERY weirded out at first, and so when he asked me if I liked it i was like no. But it made me realize that he might be into it, and i'm usually pretty willing to experiment, so after a while i worked up the courage to let him try it again. now i actually do like it, and i have sometimes been known to ask him to do it to me. but when you ask if girls "normally go for this kind of thing," my answer would have to be yes, but only if you are considerate of the fact that she might not be. if she knows you're thinking about how she feels about it, she'll be more willing to do it b/c she feels that you want it, but that you care enough not to be a dick about it. RULE OF THUMB FOR KINKY SHIT WITH GIRLS: If you want to try something, you need to run it by her, then be patient, and (unless it's something REALLY weird) she'll most likely say yes on her own at some point b/c she'll be thinking about it once you ask.

10. El Rudo

El Rudo The Borinqueneers

my gf was little uptight when i would lick or finger her ass now she begs for it

11. croman

croman New Member

my girl is the same way.. i started rubbin her ass a little bit which we were havin sex, and then one day i slipped it in - ever since that day shes wanted me to finger her ass durring sex..

12. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

sometimes it fucks up my time and it feels better for me :naughty: so I try not to do it in some positions

13. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

btw. go slow... its not like a pussy, if u go fast it doesnt feel better.

14. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

ya know! I like things going in but i hate the feeling of it comming out! haha.. how frekin weird is that meh..

Maybe try lube next time i guess

15. I'm a Slacker

I'm a Slacker ASStastic

I started wandering down there with my tounge (after a shower) after seeing how much she enjoyed it I then moved to the finger. Still won't let my slip the real deal in though:wtc:

16. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

:rofl: i know EXACTLY what you mean... i love him in me... but when he takes it out i scrunch my face up... the best face i make is when he has a toy in my ass and we;re done and he slowly takes it out.... o god worst feeling ever :o :mamoru:

17. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

yea same with my girl... she likes it when its going in and is in there, but hates the feeling when its coming out a bit... :(

but she'll get used to it soon :big grin: then hardcore anal for me :p lol jks!

18. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

If she is like most people, go slow. Once its in, leave it in and just move around inside her. Everyone is different tho, she might dig it hard and fast with little to no lube for all I know.

:rofl: :bigthumb:

Totally normal, I'm the same way, so are most of my friends. More lube might help a bit... but prolly not. Trick is to keep whatever it is in there long enogh to get where youre tryin to g0-oh-OH! Then just deal with that k00ky discomfort of pulling it out quick afterwards. :)

Yeah... Slow in, quick out. For me at least. :wavey:

19. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

I try to take it out slow because I know it feels wierd coming out

20. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Just prolongs the wierdness for me. I'd rather it just come out quick and be done w/ it.

21. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

really? hmm... ill sit her down after a couple drinks tonight. Always makes awkward conversations better. Shes quiet and shy though so its usually hard to get a real answer outta her without beating it out of her (kidding... kidding)

22. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

the bf and I were out a couple weekends ago and we went to a park. I was int he passenger seat leaning across him while he fingered my ass and I rubbed my clit. That was one of the best orgasms I had in a long time. Nobody can finger my bum like my bf can. Though I do have to be "in the mood" for anal to really enjoy it. but anal is ftw.

23. NCS

NCS Active Member

she's being shy. DON"T TALK TO HER at this stage and just see how it goes. keep getting her used to it then spice it up with some dirty talk, but subtle. like "i can tell how that turns you on, its very erotic". be affirmative with your words and she wont feel shy to let on. don't ASK anything, at least not at this stage.

24. subgraphic

subgraphic OT Supporter

I enjoyed it...

I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU...

25. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

:rofl:
    perfect