F'ing around with a new product, topical weight loss

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by SmartPowders, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

Got some new material in today. Want to make topical weight loss product. Since you guys have been so kind to give me business, this will be the only board I do testers on. Around end of the week I'll post up exactly what type of testers I'll be looking for. This is strictly a belly fat product. There is a study on the ingredient and it appears to be solid. I have no idea how well it work in physically trained adult males. The studies were mostly done on women. Am I going to tell you what's in it, no. Sucks for you, but I have to protect my investment. It's not hormonal or anything like that. I should be able to make enough for about 10 bottles. If I end up picking you and you don't use the product properly, I will come to your house and castrate you with a dull spoon. Please don't screw around on something like this. It's a PIA to put something like this together, to only have someone do it halfway.

I didn't want to post what my parameters were going to be as I didn't want people to lie. If you're interested. Simply, put in ONE paragraph what you're current training goals are for the next 10 weeks. Your height/weight/estimated bf. If you know another board poster is a douche and is simply just trying to get something for free, please PM me to call them out on it. I want this to be done right. I really want pictures to be done so we can really document this. Don't post them here homo's, but if you get choosen.

I have some brewing to do.

2. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

Are you willing to ship to Canada? If so - i'd love to give this a try.

I'm 5'7 and just over 167 with ~ 15-16% bf. most of my fat is stored in my abdominal area/love handles (i manage to have chest and shoulder stritations when flexing...yet still hold a ponch). I'd like to get down to 155-157 and be no more then 12% bf.

I think i'd be a good candidate based on what you've said about the product, and my needs

3. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

You're not going to do women since there was already a study on them? If you *are* going to do women I'm interested and will send you my info.

4. Arya Stark

Arya Stark Resident Celebrity OT Supporter

Would this product be similar to Eviscerate? But cheaper :x:

5. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

It should be legal anywhere in the world

6. Ficus

Ficus OT Supporter

I will give it a shot, im sitting probably somewhere around 12-13% bf. Over the past 6 months I have lost about 50 pounds and have a little bit of excess skin in the gut area that I have been trying to use various firming lotions to little success. I by no means have a noticeable amount of loose skin. I spend 4 days a week in the gym and eat a strict calorie counted diet day in and day out. (well except for around the past 3 weeks with spring break and everything that is why I am back up a few % in bf.

5'10" about 175lbs right now. As recently as 4 weeks ago was 160.

7. Voltekker

Voltekker Active Member

5'8 20.3% BF 227LBS - Starting a cut this week with heavy cardio. Pics of me in the weight loss competition thread. I was calipered this past Saturday, I previously weighed 245lbs at around 34 % percent body fat and got down to about 210LBS 24%. I did a bulk / while still loosing fat and now I hit a road block so Im changing my routine of just weight training to and adding a shit ton of cardio.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  8. reminisce

reminisce OT Supporter

5'10 215lbs - i'd put myself at 15% BF but never got tested. started dieting a week or two ago to lean up for summer - still lifting hard, mild cardio. i hold stubborn fat at bottom of my abdominal area, its very difficult (not impossible though) to get rid of. any other info you want pm me

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  9. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

Perfect.

Overall, I'm probably lot lower than what the calipers are telling me but I do measure 30mm around the abdominal region.

Current weight is around 180/5'9", last calipered measurement (3 site) by a trained PT was 20.0% (3/4/2010). Going to get calipered again on 3/31/2010.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  10. hootpie

hootpie New Member

I'd be in on it since I carry most of my fat on my stomach, but I'm not putting it on me if I don't know what's in it...not after the awful reaction I had from AIFM.

11. Fishbait

Fishbait New Member

I am 6'2" tall, ~180 lbs, and estimated BF is ~14.x%... My training goals for the next 10 weeks are to lose fat around my abdomen/hips where it consistently resides for me as well as increase muscle tone. I am 4 weeks into a structured 5x5 routine that is split into 3 days / week. I also perform cardio on the opposing 3 days and do an active rest on the 7th day (hiking, etc). You won't have a problem ensuring compliance with myself as a tester as I am highly motivated. Ref; a girl from my past that I had a short fling with is flying out to Cali in about 6 weeks and I will be hitting it hard. (My workouts, and hopefully, her as well) :kdubb:

12. gsxtasyd

gsxtasyd Lift Big........Eat Big........Sleep Big........GE

I am 6'3" around 220 pounds right now. Around 10% bf right now. I want to lean up more and continue the shred. Been on a modified keto for the past 6-7 weeks. Looking to get to a TRUE 6-7% bodyfat....will probably take an additional 5-6 weeks minimum. I'll see how I look at 6-7% or when the 10 weeks are up and revaluate goals from there.

13. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

6'1, 224, maybe 16-18% (guesstimate), my goal for the next 10 weeks is the same goal I have had and will have for some time: slowly get stronger while slowly losing bodyfat and working on visible abs. I am not at a point in my life where I am interested in cutting or bulking cycles as such. Over the past three years I have ceased to be a skinnyfat office jockey with a gut and am slowly working off love handles.

14. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

I also love walks on the beach, romantic movies, and wine.

15. The Great Deceiver

The Great Deceiver 21st Century Schizoid Man

16. ralyks

ralyks New Member

fixed.

17. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

oh fuck!

thanks, i almost forgot.

18. Aspirin

Aspirin OT Supporter

6ft1 190lbs probably mid teens bf%

I have a good bit of belly fat left over from when I was 228lbs. My goal is to continue losing that while gaining strength. I currently lift 4 days/wk and do cardio 5 days/wk.

19. vudoodoodoo

vudoodoodoo New Member

5'6"
    165lb
    12-15% BF I guess. I don't fucking know.
    Look to gain like 10lbs and keep the fat off. Trying carb cycling lol.
    Then get RIPPPPPPEDD for the summer. :o

20. jtrem

jtrem Active Member

6'0
    217 lbs
    Over 20% bf based on evoludes percentage
    Looking to be around 205 and maintain strength within the next 10 weeks.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  21. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

probably not a good candidate, but definitely in for results

22. patt

patt New Member

I'm 5'7 135 lbs and never measured body fat. I've been training for 5 months now. I want to get big and get up to 150. My main lift goals are to get over 200 on bench press.

23. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

you have no fat to lose.

:rofl:

24. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

5'11"
    250-255ish
    bf? not a clue. have abs if I flex properly. :rofl: :dunno: I hold fat/water in my abs something fierce, i'll have viens and shit all over the place and separation between the 3 delt heads but not full abs. pisses me off.

Current goals: Lose enough weight and get into decent enough cardiovascular shape to not die during the Warrior Dash on May 22nd. Getting Jacked and Tan for summer would kickass too.

25. Acciaio

Acciaio New Member

5'11'' 170 and body fat probably 17%. Right now I am just doing crunches, pushups, and pullups with occasional jogging. I'm not trying to bulk up just tone what I have and shed some fat. I'm eating healthy: cabbage/veggies, chicken, beef, almonds, etc. I'm not taking any crazy supplements, just a multivitamin and benefiber. Really just looking to lose some belly fat so I think I'd be a good candidate.

Homo body fat pic:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.