SRS Finding your passion?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sybian, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

In recent years I've discovered that I have absolutely no passion in life. There isn't a single thing that I drive towards when I wake up each morning. I go to work and do whatever it takes to survive.

Life has to have more meaning than this. Purpose, and something to leave behind when you die.

No real point to this thread, just letting out something that has been on my mind lately.

2. daaarn

daaarn New Member

I know what you mean. I remember when I was younger, there were so many things I wanted to do. But now, having just graduated college, I'm a bit aimless. I intend to pursue some kind of grad/professional school sometime in the near future, but right now I'm taking a break from all of that b/c I'm not even sure what I want to do anymore. But more than anything, I'm just tired. I haven't had a real break since b4 I started college (it's either been summer school and/or meaningless jobs every summer since), and my mind's just fragged.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

I know I'm completely blind right now. I'm putting all my energy into my studies and into my schoolwork / jobwork that really has no point in being such a huge part of my life right now. However, I did find a passion in music and hope to accelerate myself to becoming influential in both my passion and my skill (Computers/Computer programming).

Sometimes, you'll find a hobby or a passion accidently. Don't go around looking "What can I do with my life?"

Just let it come to you, and you'll know. Just keep yourself open to new situations and new experiences and something will click sooner or later. Have hope :)

4. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Check out Anthony Robbins dude. He'll help you find your passion.

5. theReal2man

theReal2man New Member

sadly enough i feel ya man