LGBT finding that somone

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by crashspeeder, Dec 29, 2005.

1. crashspeeder

crashspeeder Interesting Title

let me start with a little backstory. my girlfriend of a year and a half and i broke up around october, i think i'm finally starting to get over her. in any case, recently i've been missing having somebody to hold and what not. mind you, i'm a very shy person around the following two groups: 1) people i don't know and 2) people i like.

that being said, it's not helping that my friend came back from school in virginia for christmas and goddamn he's cute. i've only ever asked out 2 people, both of which are now my best friends, he's one of them (my ex asked me out so she doesnt count). So yea, i tried over the summer and he said he wants a bad boy, he doesn't want to ruin our friendship cuz the last time he dated a nice guy he ended up hating him and he doesn't want to hate me.

aaaaanyway, what i've been dancing around this post is that lately i've been more and more attracted to those cute little emo boys >_<. i want one to keep in my room til i come home from work. 19 is quite sexually frustrating when you like both sexes and can't do shit about either one.

that is all

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  2. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I don't know many people that aren't somewhat reserved around groups of people they don't know. I also don't know many people that crush on somebody and don't feel a little self-conscience around that person.

I think you just gotta live. :)

3. crashspeeder

crashspeeder Interesting Title

yea but you know, it's not so much the asking out that i fear or the rejection, it's my reflecting on the rejection after the fact. so far when i asked those 2 ppl out it wasn't that bad, but when i think back i start to think of reasons why they wouldnt go out with me, doubting the reasons they gave me...my imagination scares me

4. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

So, you're 19 and confused about dating... welcome to every other 19 year old's struggle

I wouldn't stress about it. 19 is a really hard time... You really can't have the dating freedom you need until you're in your early to mid 20s.

I would try to join some groups (are there any extra-curricular groups that you could join in the area???) and make new friends. That way, you can work on your shyness issue. Once you gain more confidence in yourself, dating becomes a whole lot easier.

5. RedGoober4Life

I agree--the only way you're going to gain confidence is by meeting new people. :) I becomes easier and easier.

I remember my first car meet. :noes:

6. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

I remember mine as well. :coolugh:

7. RedGoober4Life

Now I'm loved!
    [​IMG]
    :mamoru: no that's not me in the picture, but this was late x-mas day.