finding old emails from an ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I was just going through some old emails from my ex and I was like "damn, she was a fucking BITCH." I should have ended it with her way before I really did.

Anyone ever had this happen before?

Altho I have to admit that I've found emails from previous exes before her and usually I think "aww, she was sweet, I miss her" or whatever, but not at all with this one. It's like "wow what a manipulative bitch." I don't miss anything about her at all (except she was hot, lol).

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No. I get rid of old ex shit :dunno:

3. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

Yeah :hs:

4. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I don't "save" anything from exes, but I don't really do the huge "purge" like a lot of people do :dunno: I just don't really think about it - besides the obvious things like pictures in frames, jewelry that I tuck away for awhile, etc. So, I have stumbled across an old email/note things like that occasionally :hs:

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

i'm not saving them. i just randomly found them cuz i never deleted them before.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Well I delete everything on my computer after a week (it's the OCD-I have to have an empty folder). When it comes to personal items I just toss those. We've talked about this before, I just don't see any point in keeping anything other than pictures of ex's. No point whatsoever.

7. ihaveduff

ihaveduff New Member

I came across old emails from an ex, reminded me WHY we broke up, and also why we stayed together. Dammit.

8. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

When I moved I found some stuff from the ex.

Some stuff I found made me say "what a nut case, what the hell was I ever doing with her"
    and other stuff made me say "wow, what a awesome girl, I can't believe I let her go".

9. Dweezil

Dweezil New Member

Clean slate == goodness. Delete is your friend. Just do it.

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I think I got rid of everything as soon as it wasn't totally necessary that I have it (important dates, numbers, etc)

11. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

just out of curiosity, why keep the pictures?

unless of course you decide to stay friends with them, i could understand that...

but i don't do that. in my experience, we break up for a reason, and i cut them out of my life even if they still want a friendship.

i won't delete pictures from events, like with my last ex, we used to go the zoo a lot, and i have hundreds of pictures i took at the zoo, of animals and such, but i deleted any that had her in them...

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

yeah, and I threw them out (they were on floppies). but I wish I hadn't because they would've been great main forum material :mamoru:

13. sapient

sapient New Member

My most recent ex bought me a hookah for my birthday, about two weeks before beginning to lie and cheat on me. I broke it off immediately upon discovering this shortly afterwards. I still use the hookah regularly and smile to myself that not only did all the pleasure I've gotten out of the thing outweigh the short-lived heartbreak of being cheated on, but also because I remember that I stood up for myself and wouldn't take shit or give her another chance to be a whore.

Not quite emails, but a similar momento of a bitch ex.

14. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

You know I probably don't have anything from her but now I'm going to go check.. Anything I don't archive I delete and I can't see why I would have archived anything from her other than pictures.

Edit: only two emails from her. One is an essay she sent me to proof read which was one of the worst essays I've ever read. I actually remember reading it and thinking to myself "This girl is actually... dumb" She is 3 years older than me (so she was 20 at the time) and I distinctly remember being on a much higher educational level than her. It was one of the few times I've felt like an elitist. I stayed with her for quite a while after that though..

Second email was an AIM log about her saying how stupid she felt for saying "I love you" and me not saying it back.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:h5:

16. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

My ex keeps emails I sent him and randomly sends them to me even though we have been broken up for 2 years now. It's annoying how he tries to throw them back in my face to try to get me to date him again. He was a bitch so I deleted everything having to do with him.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

A guy I dated 3 years ago still does that to me and it's pathetic. Makes me remember why I dumped him.

Always tries to get in touch with me and tell him how great he's doing and then sends me letters we had to write to one another when he was studying abroad. So obnoxious.

18. coldstone

coldstone New Member

I should do this to my ex's to piss them off. LOL Just kidding.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: Honestly it only got under my skin say the first 2-3 times because he knew I was happily in another relationship. Now when he does it it's just so pathetic and I get mad at myself for ever dating him.

20. coldstone

coldstone New Member

But it still gets to you though, right?

One of my friends... her psycho ex from like four years ago still keeps emailing/texting/calling her. At first, I used to think it's because he's psycho, but then I realized he's just fucking with her head. :mamoru:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Well again, it gets to me for different reasons. By now I'm just like "jesus christ, get a life" so if you wanted to do the same thing to an ex just know she would never ever think "oh he was such a good guy" or remember the good times. She'll definitely remember why you broke up and be glad she did, so I don't see the real point.

Living well is the best revenge.

22. coldstone

coldstone New Member

LOL Like I said, I was kidding. I could never do something like that. I'd rather waste time on a message board than on EXs.

23. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: WTF. Were there any signs during the relationship that he was nut?

24. iwishyouwerebeer

Well he was always extremely sweet and caring. A "nice guy" if you will. Even now when he does it he does it in a sweet helpless puppy way; it's weird. He ended up just getting ridiculously clingy and needy and that turns me off fast so I had to get out of it. I was all he had in life and that just doesn't fly with me. Supposedly now he's doing realy well for himself and so it's almost as if he's trying to say "look look! I'm much better now, I've got all my shit together!"

25. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

i thought vag concluded ( you including) that there is no way for a hot girl to be mean, manipulative bitch and that this is only occurance in fat ugly chicks. You mean to tell me you menaged to find the one exception of the rule and dated a hot woman who wasn't totaly nice and sweet like all other hot, inteligent, sweet girls out there?