finding neverland

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chrissy, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

has anyone seen this? i heard it was absolutely incredible! i'll probably see it this weekend, but wanted to know if it's as great as i'm hearing it is...

2. t0tz

t0tz New Member

I just saw it today. Wow what a Great film! You will shed a tear or so. This is one of the best films ive seen this year. Im very skeptic with movies but this one gets a A+ in my book.

Forget the $ that you are gonna spend on it. This movie will make you spend another 5-10 bucks just to see it one more time. Its that good. Great performances with every character in the film. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry. It will make you think deeper into yourself.

Definetly a must see.

3. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

that's wonderful, i'm going to try and get my boyfriend out of work on time so we can go see it. my mother told me about some of the movie and i started to cry just by hearing about it. i simply can't wait!

i went to see eternal sunshine 4 times in the theatre, i love kate winslet, so i'm sure i'll see this a few times from what i've heard.

4. ILuvMtnDew

ILuvMtnDew Guest

I saw it last week. It was very good and Depp was extremely good. Though I must admit, it was not as good as I was expecting. I was still happy when I left the theater and wasn't angry that I paid or anything...but it is well worth a trip to the theater :)

5. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i saw it last night, it was wonderful!

6. enexgee

enexgee New Member

i loved it. it was a really moving film on many levels. well worth the money... i'm definately going to go see it again.

7. inaroundboutway

inaroundboutway New Member

Its definatly one of my favorite movies. Everyone should see it.

8. GoodKnight

GoodKnight New Member

I liked it, but I dont think i could sit through it again. I got teary eyed at the end, and my date was borderline bawling.

9. lionsgraphics

lionsgraphics OT Supporter

Damn, i hate to be the one who disagrees with everyone.

I didn't like the movie. i'm not gonna go into detail or argue if it's truly good movie or not. I simply didn't find it either moving, thought provoking, inspiring or entertaining. Most importantly it failed to squeeze any emotion or feelings out of me, something that work of art suppose to do. :(

10. Blue Apples

Blue Apples New Member

I couldn't agree more. I cried a few tears during this one and walked out saying to myself, "I've gotta see this one again!"

Totally refreshing to see such a quality film. This one goes in my top 20.

11. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

I went to see it a while ago... it tore me up, amazed me, ect.

The story is so very sad-I don't want to spoil it, but I'll always see Peter Pan diferntly now.
    The visuals are amazing-whenever the are in "Neverland" it is something stunning.

I'm going to end up buying this one.