Finding it hard to cum lately?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lee, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Lee

Lee New Member

I usually don't post personal things on here, or online at all for that matter. However I figured I'd throw this out there and just see what type of responses I get. And I'm sorry if this doesn't really belong in this section but wasn't sure where to post it.

Latley when masterbating I find it hard to cum naturally. And what I mean by that is, it just seems to come out and roll off. And during the actual ejaculation you almost getting this feeling in your penis as if your clogged. Then later if you urinate, it still feels like your somewhat clogged.

Now I've had days like this say after having alot of sex the night before but this has been for about 7 days now..

I havent had sex outside my relationship, she hasnt either. We've been together for 4 years, we have a 2 year old and are very much in love. I don't believe this to be any type of STD however I don't know what to think of it...

Any serious replies are greaty appreciated.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'll give my standard advice: If it lasts awhile and you're not sure, it probably wouldn't hurt to go see the doctor. Better to be safe than sorry.

3. Lee

Lee New Member

Yeah and I plan too, but just to ease my mind or hear from others I figured I'd post too.

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

I'm still confused with what you're saying. Do you mean the cum doesn't "explode" out of your penis anymore? If so, it could be some sort of muscle problem or something.

5. JJDiri

JJDiri New Member

He's saying that some comes out, but it doesn't just burst out. When he climaxes, he gets a 'clogged' feeling, as if there is cum there that isn't coming out. He gets the same feeling when he urinates later. I don't think this is a muscle problem; I think it has to do with your urethra. The urethra's job is to pass the semen and the urine out of the penis. It also serves to clean any excess still inside.

See a doctor.