FRK Finding a girl... (Repost?)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrokenHalo, Feb 25, 2005.

1. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Sorry if this is a repost guys, but I didn't feel like searching a million threads while I'm at work to solve my problem.

I've been tinkering with the idea of bringing home a girl to sort of "share" with the SO. In fact, he told me today about a dream he had last night along the same lines, and it sparked my interest in the idea again.

So I'm wondering the best way to go about doing this. I don't want it to be a relationship sort of thing, or even a frequent thing. And depending on how it goes, it may only be a one time thing. Any suggestions?

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

3. xela

xela So say we all!

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I don't have anyone in mind, no. I think it would be better if it was someone neither of us knows. That way there are no awkward moments later on. (We had enough of that after our new years bash that got out of hand.)

good idea Bullet :naughty: you up for a trip to PA?

5. pukees

pukees Guest

My husband and I have toyed with the same idea. I'm a little scared though.
    Good luck in your search.

6. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl: Sure!

Seriously though...I would feel more comfortable doing that with someone I know. I think knowing someone makes the sex that much better. I've hooked up with a couple of my friends and it was kinda awkward for 5 minutes and after that we were over it.

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I have one friend that I've thought about it with... but I'm just not sure. I don't want to risk ruining a friendship... not to mention she used to have a huge crush on my SO in high school

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

9. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Just ask her. It's only awkward once.

10. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I can't ask her. It's too weird for me. I'd be too uncomfortable with it.

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

edit: it needs to be someone I don't know, I think. Or someone I just met and maybe talked to for a bit. but not a friend I've known all my life.

12. xela

xela So say we all!

Okay. Are there any bars you both frequent or local hang outs?? Any clubs that get together in your area?

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i could go to the velvet rope. its a local gay bar. otherwise, the bars that are close by are kinda seedy... and the other ones, we always see someone that we know...

and I just got yelled at because I'm posting our private lives on the internet... :rolleyes: if he doesn't want to hear it, he shouldn't search my posts

14. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl: My boyfriend always gives me shit too. Just tell him to shut up. :rofl:

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I did... and I said :repost: because we've had this arguement before... what a fucker :rofl:

he's mainly mad because he saw my post in the other thread about his "compulsive masturbation" habit that he can't seem to break. I'm thinking of starting a thread to see if anyone can help me with that problem too. Its tearing our relationship apart :wtc:

16. gorilla

gorilla New Member

You may want to start there before you put any more potential stress on the relationship.

Frankly I'm not sure how masturbation would tear you guys apart? I do it. Wife does it. No big deal. I bet even the pope has done it! :big grin:

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

You don't get it, it interferes with our sex life because he can't stop doing it... but thats another thread for another time...

and it wouldn't be any added stress because its a mutual agreement that we both want something along these lines to happen. He doesn't want to press the issue with me too much because he's not sure how I'll handle it, I think.

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

BrokenHalo, this is very interesting because, not 3 days ago, me and the SO were began talking about trying this out as well. I have the exact same point of view that you do in regard to the type of third we want. I would also feel better with someone that we did not know or someone that we would have to see on a regular basis. Even once in a while might be more than I want. Because who knows what kind of social dynamics and complications might come into play in bed or even later. We want it to be more like an isolated thing.

We just put something up on lavalife.com. They have a section for swingers there, too. I think I am also going to browse those sites that DEU suggested as well. But keep us updated on how things go, there. It's nice to know that someone is going through the same thing.

edit: also, I am sorry about what you are going through with the SO. Just know that it's nothing against you. And as long as he doesn't wack it onto the thanksgiving turkey at your grandmas, in the middle of dinner, then there is always room to work around it :)

19. laracroft

laracroft teh croft

Yeah I have to have some type of emotional connection with the person at least

20. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I would think that you wouldn't want a threesome to be about emotions. Especially if you are already in a relationship. That would just fuck everything up, IMO

21. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I might try the lavalife thing... thanks naughty.

and I know that his problem is nothing against me. the problem stems because he'll do it everyday and then when I want adult activities, he can't perform. and somehow it all comes back to being my fault.

my trust with him on this issue is pretty much shot (and for those of you who would like to chime in here and give me your rant on relationship dynamics, save it, I'm a psych minor with plenty of experience in the area.) I'm all for trying to trust him again. Its very difficult. It seems like every time I say something to him, he doens't get the point. And its such a stupid thing to be arguing about. I don't get why he has such an unbreakable habit in his words.

Sure, I masturbate too, but it never ever becomes a problem in the bedroom. And as most would know, the bedroom is a touchy freaking subject. But thats not what I'm here to discuss :hs:

Back to the issue at hand :big grin:

22. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:werd:

don't get me wrong, I see where you are coming from bullet, comfort in knowing that its someone you trust. but i don't want to fuck up my relationship (any further :x: ) nor do I want to ruin a friendship or risk uncomfortable situations later on that could lead to bad press.

23. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

is that a wedding ring on DEUs hand???

24. xela

xela So say we all!

Yes. He is married to a very beautiful lady. :)

25. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

wow... lucky woman :hs:

lucky you too... if I'm reading those usertexts correctly :naughty: