GUN finally took my P225 to the range

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by HardTech, Sep 9, 2008.

1. HardTech

HardTech hungry

a little different than my Walther P22... there was actually recoil. Damn I suck.

The pistol is very accurate, even with WWB. I was able to hit two bullseyes in a row from about 15 feet, but my accuracy with other shots left much to be desired. It had more of a kick than I had imagined, and I need to practice a lot more.

Going through a box of 100 rounds, not a single misfire. My Walther misfired all the time.

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I need to find a pistol range. Closest I can get at the outdoor range I use is 25 yards. :rofl:

3. bursty

bursty New Member

Is it a P225 or one of the surplus P6s?

4. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

Ours is 25 yards... that's why it looks like I suck all the time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I went to a local indoor range (where I paid $30 to shoot :ugh:) and was getting very nice groupings from 15 yards and was like, OMG I can hit something with this Glock :rofl::rofl:

5. HardTech

HardTech hungry

surplus P6's

6. Mideel25

Mideel25 OT Supporter

The first time I took my P6 out to shoot, I tried a new range and it was the most miserable experience of my life. The A/C was broke (or nonexistent), the fucking hangers were pieces of shit, the walls were near collapsing, there was crap everywhere, and to top it all off, I got swept by some d-boy fucktard renting a "glock fowty". I have tried to block that experience out of my recollection.

I need to go shoot mine at my regular place or the hunting property to get a real feel for it.