finally told a friend how i felt

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by èpic, Dec 10, 2005.

1. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

i told a good friend how i feel about her last night.. i cant get her outta my head. she has a boyfriend, but i had to tell her because i knew i would regret it if i didnt.

we're hanging out on tuesday, but i dont know if anythings going to happen.

we spoke for about 2hrs, and i told her everything i feel for her. but how can i compete with her 2yr relationship though? they would have so many memories and why should she throw that all away on the chance we would work? i think the odds are stacked against me and to be honest id happy just being friends with her.

so far it doesnt seem to have werided us out at all.. but yeah. im so glad to have gotten that all off my chest, at least she knows now how i feel.

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Just be patient and understanding.. right now you might be in the sorta "weird" zone but if you start pushing things or going ballistic on her cause she doesn't return the feelings then you're definatly in for hell.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the flip side is that odds are, her relationship will not last

4. armond

armond New Member

patience, don't set your clock by it, just find some things to do. She knows how you feel now, so when you invite her out to do things, she will know that within that invitation is a request to be with someone who likes her. And vice versa, if she invites you somewhere, she knows that you have feelings.

believe me, I know...