Finally Manned Up and avoided being used

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Nov 28, 2006.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Long story short.. EX from last year I still talk and we occassionaly hang out ( on my terms ALWAYS ) because she used me like a dumbass kid trying to get candy.. Completely my fault though.

Anyways today it's like massive snow day and her car has the shittiest tires ever and she can't drive it.

She's like, you should come over and we can go sledding ( which would be fun if she even owned a fucking sled ) and Pick me up from work when you come down :ugh:. Then she even tries to push it farther is like and you can stay here and sleep on the touch tonight. ( Because she will need a ride to school in the moring too ). :rofl: .

Anyways I pretty just said no.. she begged and I stood my ground.

Pretty good for me, I used to bend over and kiss her ass like it was a fucking 5 million dollar piece of gold.

2. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

good for you, the kicker is "you can stay here and sleep on the couch tonight" :rofl:

like that's a bargaining chip she has

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:rofl: Bravo! Sleep on the couch... NOT!

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She should use public transit (if available), or see if she can get a ride from a classmate/coworker.

That's funny though..."want to give me a ride to school and work and back? You can even stay the night and sleep on my couch". Yeah...you're really going to go waste your gas money just so you can sleep on an uncomfortable couch. She needs to make her own arrangements, and you can sleep on your nice comfortable bed.

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Oh she didn't ask except from work but I know the only reason she wanted me to sleep over is so I could give her a ride to school I was like bullshit fuck no ( of course I was not rude and didn't say that ).

But yeah the couch and she has a BF so in my nature even though she probably woulda tried to cuddle bitch me I wouldn't have done shit because I respect people's relationships.

Yeah I've played taxi a lot with my car i tell people fuck no now enjoy the bus.