finally joined the gym, im excited

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by quamen, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quamen

quamen New Member

I finally joined a nice gym with great people to help me achieve my goals. My good two friends go there as well, and today we had a good workout. I meet with my trainer on Thursday to discuss what program is best for me, cause i need to do something. Current stats. 6'2" 155 lbs. As you know im looking to gain about 30 lbs or so and get a nice cut look with some bulk. The gym costs 49 dollars a month, but it is well worth it in my opinion. I worked out today and did some arm/chest stuff and i was sore as hell. The workout only last about 40 mintues in which i did 3 sets of 6 different excercises.

2. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

Stick w/ it and you will definetely see some progress. Get your nutrition right as well

3. Mojo

Mojo New Member

cool, how much are you paying the trainer? and for what?

4. Lilkhmerkid4u

Lilkhmerkid4u OT Supporter

yeah how much for everything a month including the trainer? i'm looking into finding a gym that offers a trainer...but i thought it would be like 100/month for a trainer

5. quamen

quamen New Member

the trainer part is just one of those free things that comes with the gym. It is 49 dollars a month for everything in the gym and the trainer is free to get setup, so it isnt really a trainer on hand all the time. he will set me up with a sheet to check progression and stuff, but im excited and hopefully i see results!

6. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

thats all you need a trainer for. Eventually you will find yourself modifying routines and what not. You will see results if you are dedicated enough - keep a clean diet, up your protein intake and stick with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.