TAT finally got my tongue pierced

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dbdraggin, Oct 21, 2004.

1. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

didnt take long at all... and honestly the only thing that hurt was the damn clamp to grab my tongue with... and that wasnt much at all.

now if the damned barbell wasnt so long id be ok...

so how long till i can put a bigger gauge in? any idea what size they use to pierce your tongue with?

2. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

ok, over 12 hours later i have virtually no swelling and no pain whatsoever... none of the bad things ive read about at all... am i just fortunate or is the worst yet to come?

id really like to thank the ot'ers who replied to my rerun questions in the past and to all the ones whos posts ive been able to find after helper someone else out, ill admit i was more than a little apprehensive in the past but felt alot better being able to gather the info on here that i felt i needed.

thank you all! :wiggle:

3. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

congrats.. enjoy it.

tongue piercings rock.. just keep the cleaning going on and you shouldnt have any drama.. once its fully healed switch top a proper length bar and it should be all good :)

4. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

so how do i know when its fully healed? im not stretching the truth when i say theres no swelling...

and what IS a proper length bar anyway? what length do they usually use when you first get pierced? ive got about and extra 3/8" to 1/2" of barbell and thats the only thing im noticing at all.

5. strath

strath sleep all day, drink your life away

i was told by my peircer to just sit tight and eat ice, smoothies and other liquids and slowly return to hard foods. Take ur chewing slowly you dont want to bite down on it. Always was your mouth out with mouth wash after something milkie. I used the brown listerine it tasted yuck but i had to do it to stop infection.

I didnt take out my big bar until 2 weeks had passed and i just got something smaller and had plastic balls because i found with the metal bar it hurt when i smacked it against my teeth. With the plastic balls you can get some wicked designs but when u put them in make sure u use ur mouthwash to sterilise (sp) it.

:bigthumb:

6. AliceIW

AliceIW Guest

"Proper legnth" is whatever feels comfortable in your mouth. I think mines at a half inch.

7. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

so do you know what length they use typically on a new piercing?

8. AliceIW

AliceIW Guest

for some reason the number 5/8th comes to mind, but in my memory, which I must admit isn't all that great, it looked longer than an inch... something they'd use in an industrial peircing. sorry i dont know the specifics

9. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

thanks guys! but whats an industrial piercing?