GUN Finally got my stuff back from Customized Creationz....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by phrozenlikwid, Jul 20, 2009.

1. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

So after nearly a year of waiting, 150+ emails concerning the topic, phone calls, a "lost" and subsequently "found" shipping situation and a trip to see a lolyer I finally got my two slides back from Todd.

Tactical Sport slide -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fairly happy with how it turned out. Lost a little bit on the lettering, but I was expecting that going into it. Barrel still locks up solid, which was my only worry once I starting thinking about it. Gonna black out the frame/controls and will probably spiff up my grips/magwell to match.

CZ 75 SA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah.... Awesome.

Color is not what I was expecting. I said I wanted stainless, but this color is some kind of weird dirt battleship color mixed with a gold paint order for a 1986 goldflake bass boat. More disappointing is the sight install...... It pretty much looks like shit. I said I wanted them melted as low as he could go, and provided several pictures of guns with sights that had not been fucked up to go after. Guessing he cut the dovetail by hand or something, cause it certainly doesn't fit worth a shit. The sight is angled rearward, too far back, and doesn't fit the cut very well at all.

Dunno what I'm gonna do about that yet...... This was going to be my new production gun, but I've been shooting my old one still this year and will likely continue. Probably talk to my friend, and might just weld up the dovetail and start over.

Sometimes it's just better to do things yourself.......

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Wow, that fucking blows.

3. JRucker2004

JRucker2004 New Member

Jesus, that's horrible...
    I'd be pissed.

4. reman

reman New Member

shit wtf...

5. imperial

imperial Lurker | Gun | STI Crew OT Supporter

that is terrible. i'd be livid.

6. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

I'm less than thrilled, but there isn't much I can likely do. Sure as fuck not sending the thing back and taking the chance on never seeing it again.

Oh wells, it was a costly learning experience. There is a reason people who do good work have long backlogs and are expensive.

7. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

I'm debating cut/copy/pasting that post over on SigForum for shits and giggles. Wonder how many people would tell me how ungrateful I am for saying anything and post up stories of how apparently their money/time was better than mine, and that they had GREAT! work done :rollseyes:

8. Fuck man, sorry to hear about this.

9. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Would it make you feel better if I was secretly wanting your 223AI to come backl looking like it was in a house fire, and had been chambered with a hole cutter attached to a DeWalt, just so you could feel my pain? :rofl::rofl:

I kid, I kid.

10. The Cable Guy

The Cable Guy New Member

my 2 year old nephew has put together piles of legos that look better than that.

What shitty job they did.

11. :rofl: come out here and I might even let you shoot it.

12. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

that's terrible

the first slide looks OK, I guess (not my taste), but the second one looks like a total piece of shit

is there any recourse, here?

13. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

First slide is going to be a racegun, and I was wanting a little flash cause all my CZ's are black. It actually looks fairly cool in person (though obviously flashy isn't for everyone).

But yeah, the second one looks worse in person. Hard to really get a good camera angle so that one can see how off the fitment is. Not sure on recourse. This whole saga is soooooo fucked up. He "waived" the fee on the sight cut in lew of him taking for-fucking ever to get it done, against my wishes ( I figured it would come back to bite me). So technically I didn't pay for it, which is what I'm sure it will come down to.

He's been fucking people over left and right for a while now, and I have a feeling he's about to be banned from SigForum before long. Without his bread and butter, I imagine he's gonna try and cut and run.

I don't really care about the money, nor the slide (long ago written off). Really more of the fact that I let myself get burned by a fucking shitbag dickweasel. Ya know?

14. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

Yeah, I know what you mean, bro.

It's like fool me once...fuck you, nobody fools me, ever.

15. SnakeEater

SnakeEater OT Supporter

Todd needs a fucking kick in the head.Actualy a few of them

16. JRucker2004

JRucker2004 New Member

Screw that, I'd have him paying for a different gunsmith to fix his fuckup.
    Don't let him get away with that shit, man.

17. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Todd's outta town until the 22nd, so I have until then to decide what I'm gonna do.

For shits, read his last thread over on SF:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/45610872/p/4

Things start getting interesting on page 7. Most of Todd's threads end up turning into a "where the fuck is my stuff, and what are you doing" type thing towards the end, and he has to abandon ship. In this one, you see me hassling him, him conveniently posting the same picture of my TS slide twice (I was telling a buddy when I seen it, that I knew he had fucked something up), and him backpeddling after someone threatening to show up at his house.

The other guy (John) sent Todd a slide a little after I did. Todd apparently "lost" his as well, and he's been going through pretty much the same thing I have. Todd ends up posting up a pic of his "complete" slide, complete with a REALLY AWESOME custom Army SF engraving he did on it. Only problem is, John's AF. :rofl: :rofl: Todd also gives John a fuck you, and tells him that even though he has his stuff, he wasn't going to send it out before he left, and that John would have to wait another week to get it.

You just can't make this shit up, and yet people still are coming in there throwing $$ and guns his way :facepalm:

18. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

SA for production?

19. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

It was/is going to be a DA/SA. I like the lighter profile of the SA setup over the SP01 variants.

20. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

gotcha. i didn't know if the SA was true SA or DA/SA. not up on CZs :o

but yeah, fuck that dude right in the goat's ass :o

21. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

He used a "z" instead of an "s". That's what I would call a warning. :mamoru:

Glad you got your shit back and at least one of them appears to be satisfactory.

22. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

No fucking shit. I've already had several people making fun of me for that (and rightfully so) :rofl: :rofl:

He also apparently scammed a bunch of AK guys a while back...... Didn't find that out until later though.

23. Floyd91

Floyd91 Active Member

I like the first slide minus the polished barrel.

Second slide, all I can say is what the fuck. But after so long and so much frustration sometimes all you can do in situations like this is laugh. :hs:

24. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

I posted it up on SupraForums, but no replies yet. I know there are some guys who were sackriding him a while back, but they have been strangely quiet...

You ever post over there anymore? We should get hammered and go trolling them about Sig suckage one night. They would freak the fuck out :rofl:

25. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

oh shit. I read the title wrong. Thought it was "from Pacific Gun Sales"

sucks man. did you pay with a CC?