FRK FINALLY got my SO to try anal...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DarkAngel19, Nov 12, 2007.

1. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

So, I've been whining about how my SO won't take it in the ass for a while now, and I finally got him to do it last night. We went to our local sex store and got a curved vibrator that is about the size of two fingers with the ruse that it was for me. Ha, men:)

So I started going down on him with my entire bag of tricks, sucking hard, using my fingers, playing with his balls, deep-throating, fast slow, twisting, etc... you name it, I did it. It really turned me on so I was salivating from the thought of his cock in my mouth and it made him all wet, so I grabbed the vibe and gave it to him. I made him put one leg up and he put the vibe up his ass while I went down on him until he came really hard in my mouth and I swallowed everything.

But...

He had this weird look on his face after he took out the vibe and then ran out of the room yelling something like "I need to use the bathroom!" which is guy code for... you know what. I started laughing so hard I couldn't stop until he came back, which was probably 5 minutes later. My whole body hurt from laughing so much, it was hilarious! All the sexiness was gone after that.

So... is there a way to avoid that reaction, or is that part and parcel for the act? God it was so funny... still laughing now. But I finally got him to do it, and he said it felt good, but he couldn't stop thinking about how there was something up his ass. Even while he was cumming. Probably need to practice to make it perfect;) Yes!

Cliffs: Got SO to do anal, and he had to fanatically run to the bathroom afterwards - hilarity ensued.

DA

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

That's normal for a first time, especially if he hadn't Prepared (ie cleared out the poopshoot) before hand. So it really does make you feel like "oh fuck, I have to shit RIGHT FUCKIGN NOW" once it's all over..

Just get him to relax and enjoy the sensations and not think about the "oh noes, there's something in my ass, Am i gay" part or the "oh god, I have to poo".

But just keep him relaxed and open to more anal play. it's fun and makes for fantactic male orgasms.

3. pdb574

pdb574 New Member

Pretty Funny!

4. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

:rofl: Thats hilarious but great you finally got him to try!! :bigthumb:

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol funny story.....sorry I can not be of help with advice, but thanks for the humourous story

6. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Haha I'd probly start laughing really hard too if that happened

7. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

:10 minutes later:

All right, so it's definitely normal the first time, probably even the second time, maybe even the third time. You get used to the feeling. I mean, think about it, the only thing that's really ever been in or out of there is...well...and there's that sensation associated with it, so when you feel anal stimulation from another source, it kinda messes with you and you're afraid that something else is going to happen.

But it sounds to me like he'll never relax and truly enjoy it, so you should probably just come to Michigan on your next long weekend. :hsugh:

8. Bubba Atlantis

:ugh2::wtcslap:

Grow up

9. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

can't kill a guy for trying...

anyhow... my wife first started working me over ages ago (finger around the rim during head, etc), and after a few times, i just said "fuck it, put it in." and we've just been going from there... yeah, it's odd at first; and you get some crazy intense orgasms, but if the guy can get around that whole "anal stimulation = fag" thing then it can be really enjoyable. We're now looking to get a strap-on for her... to use on me :o

10. Bubba Atlantis

I just get tired of a girl telling a story and one or two guys (at least) in each thread leg humping. Someone can not tell a story without getting harassed and it is really sad and pitiful. Especially when it is some stupid comment like "dump your boyfriend and come up here to me"....

I mean really, do you think Dark Angel is suddenly going to go :O HOLY SHIT!!!! HE'S RIGHT!!!! I need to dump my current partner and move to another part of the world to hook up with some guy that I know nothing about or anything, because he said to in a thread!!!!

Really does anyone think that will work....so I don't see it as 'trying' I just see it as being stupid and it is really annoying to go into every thread and see these sorts of things. People are (and have) stopped posting because they only get harassed in each and every thread!

Another example, Sin is trying to show wonderful photos of her new baby girl and guys are in there trying to hit on her and blah blah blah....

Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  11. red_fox

red_fox New Member

Funny stuff!

12. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Apparently you never caught any of the other threads where me and DA go back and forth :ugh2: That's cool tho.

13. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Exactly, I was just going to post that you guys always joke around with each other. I saw nothing wrong with what you said, just a "inside" joke you guys have. :dunno:

14. Bubba Atlantis

Nope haven't.....I guess you just caught my last straw bitch fest :sadwavey:

15. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Oh, you are my one and only love on OT! You can tell me anything and I would still want to fly to Michigan to do incredibly naughty things to you:bowdown:

Bubba, you're totally right though. If it was anyone but Busy I would have told them to jump off a cliff, I hate that shit. Especially to Toni right now, she deserves so much better! Werd to your rant, I totally agree.

DA

16. Bubba Atlantis

I admit that I was wrong in this situation, so for that I apologize, however, my overall point stands as DA (and other women) have mentioned numerous times. I would gather a large portion of men on this site are single...and can't figure out why. Easy simple answer, quit treating women like shit and a piece of meat and show some respect. Surprisingly enough little quips do not impress most women (from what I hear anyway :mamoru:)

Anyway, again, sorry Busy, wrong place, wrong time.

17. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Darn it Bubba.... Haven't I taught you anything? :nono:

I've done the same thing too many times, so I started looking back at the person's posts. I am trying to become a kinder, gentler Ogre :rofl:.

Some wank in Vag bitched me out (why the hell do people assume I am a guy?....oh yeah, reading comprehension :)) and Demos dressed him down for yelling at me.:mamoru:

18. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i lol'd (but i know about da and busy's internet affair :naughty: )

DA - rock on! i wish i could get my s/o to do that, but he said the other day that i should "get over it" in regards to wanting him to let me play with his ass. he said he'll "never like it so need to stop trying":wtc:
    oh well. maybe one day. i'm still scared to let him go very far with my ass :noes: so it's pretty hypocritical for me to ask at this point :mamoru:

19. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Congrats!!! Sounds hot. I love this experience for myself. Good for you guys!

20. Bubba Atlantis

Meh....maybe I should take your lead and be a nicer bubba.....but if I do that, than I have to change my member title :(

21. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

'Fraid not my freaky friend. There will always be idiots... big, obvious one for us to bitch out! :rofl:

22. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Don't change, hon, I like you the way you are. Some of the guys in the Vag scare the hell out of me because they have such an atrocious attitude towards women. I can hear the guy from Psycho calling out... "Mother, mother!"

I find men like you way more attractive than those complete assholes ANY day. Bring it!

Rouge, ignore the Vag men, all the women who post there are brave, in my opinion, I always get yelled at instantaneously, but I want there to be contrasting opinions in there for the poor guys that get sucked in by guys like A-Bomb:) Ladies stick together!

Hang in there, it took me two years with this guy... and I had to trade him "If you try it I'll let you do it to me" and I have really no interest in anal at all! Tit for tat, you know? Give that a shot :x:

DA

23. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

i browsed here one day, and picked up on that... :coolugh:

24. Bubba Atlantis

I have that feeling sometimes too when I read some peoples posts. There are a few in FS, but TONS in vag....hence why I have been in there once in the last.......4 months.

25. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

.:rofl: