TAT Finally got my snakebites done!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Synner, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

First off, no pics, but with good reason. My camera's loaned out so my sister can send family pics to her friend in Iraq. As soon as the camera comes back, I'll have pics.

The piercings were done by Red at Altered Images in Columbus, IN, and I've got to say, he does some amazing work. I barely felt a thing, just a slight twinge of pain. He's the first person I've trusted to do any piercings on me in almost 2 years now; I was there for his first piercing, and I've seen how far he's come in the past 5 years.

The only problem I've had with the piercing itself is swelling, but I knew that would be an issue from the start....but I didn't imagine my lip would actually reach 5x normal size. It's down to about 1.5x normal now, barely noticable, but it's still chapped to hell....I'll be fine within a couple days.

After some discussion with Red, I'm taking things a step further than I've ever gone before....I'm starting out with a 6-point suicide suspension, then a 4-point on the next visit. I want to get Niki (his apprentice, my ex-roommate) to help with a flesh pull, but I'm not sure she's got the nerves for it just yet.....we'll see.

2. Memor

Memor Active Member

:bigthumb: grats on the new pokings, lookin forward to pics

i'm asking my tat artist about suspending the next time I go in, I want to get one under my belt by the time 2008 rolls around for sure

3. kiss kiss bang bang

kiss kiss bang bang New Member

my snakebites were really hard to take care of. between getting into fights and random heated makeouts after getting them done, i kept having to have them repierced. swelling pwned me after sleeping in an awkward position.