FRK finally getting freaky.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tjc1088, Apr 9, 2007.

1. tjc1088

tjc1088 New Member

hello fs, i often come here and read, rarely post. but here is my situation,

I have been with my girlfriend for 7 months now and up untill now she has been totally against anything other than sex and occasional oral. She knows that I really enjoy it rough and dont mind being controlled. a few weeks ago when we were really getting into it, she told me she wanted to try somthing new. I was really suprised when she asked me to do anal, she had been totally against previously. I went slow, like i had read how to, took it really slow and she actually said she enjoyed it.

in the last couple days she has been really getting freaky in the bedroom. 4 days ago she blindfolded me the next day i blindfolded her, to my suprise she wanted to do anal and demaned to call me master.

the real question is what should i try next? I was thinking tying her arms together lightly with a silk scarf or somthing.

any suggestions fs?

-TJ

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Let her dominate you.

3. razi

razi New Member

try different things that have texture- rough leather, a feather, ice, hot wax (read up on that beforehand though), that sort of thing.

get a safeword, then just... have your way with her. if she wants to be your slave, make sure you can give her that fantasy properly (without having her ask is usually part of it). talk to her. if she's more comfortable writing things down, try that. communicate and figure out what sort of things you two want to do together.

above all else, explore and have fun. :)

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  5. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

talk to her about her fantasies and what she'd like to try. if you're going to try bondage with anything other than cuffs, have a set of EMT scissors around to cut things in case of an emergency.