Finally cut off all contact

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by teep, Jan 5, 2009.

1. teep

teep New Member

We tried the friends thing too soon and it blew up in our face. I was sick of her mind games. I hate that girls want to get over you, but don't want you to get over them. She would get mad and annoyed if I talked about us as a couple, then she would text me in the middle of the night saying she missed me. She wouldn't hesitate to call if she needed something (most recently emotional support because of an unrelated matter), but she would ignore my calls and not return them.

I forget who said it here, but I took his advice and I made sure she never wants to see or talk to me again. I told her if she sees me on the street, walk to the other side. If she sees me on the subway, get off. I was rash, overdramatic, and harsh, but something drastic had to be done. I haven't been myself for too long. I've never been an emotional person and for the past two months I've been afraid that at any given moment if I reached my hand down my pants, I would find the vagina that had replaced my wiener.

It's kind of a :hs: feeling. Part of me feels relief. The other part wants to throw up, call her, and tell her how sorry I am for making her cry one last time.

I've dated a lot before, but nothing serious, at least not to me anyway. Maybe it was the college lifestyle that had me moving from one thing to the next. She was the first girl I ever really fell for. And I fell hard. Is it normal to be extra hung up on your first real love? I feel like I should be ok by now. I go about my day just fine, but I still lay awake sometimes thinking about her. I feel like I shouldn't by now.

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Yes. Romantic love causes a chemical release in your brain. When that gets cut off you go thru withdrawl, like you would with any addicting, mind altering drug.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Good move. Even though you learned the hard way I'm glad you still learned.

4. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Best way to do it. Be outright mean. That usually signals "I dont want anymore games" and they lose interest, pisses them off and they lose interest, or makes them go even more crazy.

Either way, stick to it NO MATTER WHAT.

My ex GF's papa died (who had grown rather fond of me) and she sent me a message that the guy she broke up with me for had become abusive and threatening. Other than a short AIM conversation after 7 months of no contact, we have not spoken in 9 months. She still sends me facebook messages trying to catch up. Half I dont even open, the other half have gotten no response.

5. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

Take one day at a time buddy... Keep busy and work on improving yourself!

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

don't forget that nothing spikes a woman's interest like refusing to have anything to do with her

be ready

7. teep

teep New Member

i dunno... the last thing she said to me was something along the lines "i hope you're happy you made me cry again... you can't take this back because i don't ever want to see or talk to you again either..." then it ended with a "fuck you".

8. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Harsh, yes, but she's still thinking about herself. "You made me", just shows the selfishness.

Good luck man, and don't look back.

9. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

Good move.!!

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: At least you leave soon. That will help drastically as well.

11. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

:hs: I wish I could do that :o

12. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Fuck her.

She was trying to instill guilt and affirm that everything went her way because "she doesnt want to talk to you either." DO NOT feel guilty at all.

13. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Good for you man, it had to be done. Otherwise youd be making sappy "help me" posts still, 6 months from now.